飞行员英语900句 第27期:紧急情况通话术语(5)
时间:2019-03-10 作者:英语课 分类:飞行员英语900句
英语课
The APU fire seems to be extinguished. Request fire trucks on standby and stairs vehicle to disembark the passengers.
521. APU火情看样子被熄灭了,申请消防车待命,还有客梯车以便让旅客下飞机。
The APU is still on fire. We are evacuating 1. Request emergency services.
522. APU火还在燃烧,我们现在紧急撤离,申请紧急服务。
We had a cargo 2 smoke warning. Advise the ground handlers NOT to open our cargo door until the passengers have all disembarked.
523. 我们有个货舱烟雾警告。请告知地面装卸人员在所有旅客下飞机之前千万别打开货舱门。
A passenger ignited the lavatory 3 waste bin 4. Advise the airport police to await our arrival.
524. 一名旅客点燃了盥洗室垃圾箱。告知机场警察到场来处理。
We have smoke coming out of our avionics bay. It is out of control. Request proceed direct to final and cancel all speed restrictions 5.
525. 我们有烟雾来自我们的电子设备舱。已经失控了。申请直飞五边并取消全部速度限制。
We have smoke coming from our avionics bay. We are evacuating. Request fire trucks.
526. 我们有烟雾来自我们的电子设备舱。我们正在紧急撤离。申请消防车。
We have smoke coming from our avionics bay. We are disembarking the passengers.
527. 我们有烟雾来自我们的电子设备舱,我们正在让旅客离机。
Request descent to 10000 feet to ventilate the aircraft due smoke.
528. 由于烟雾,请求下降到10000英尺使飞机得到通风。
We had emptied most of our fire extinguishers, but the cabin fire is still on.
529. 我们已经释放了灭火瓶,但客舱火警仍然存在。
We are having flight control problems.
530. 我们有飞行操纵问题。
Our flight control computers are not functioning well. We are having difficulty maintaining level flight, unable RVSM.
531. 我们飞行操作计算机工作不太理想,我们保持平飞有些困难,不能在RVSM空域飞行。
Our pitch control has malfunctioned 6. We cannot move the elevators. We are flying the airplane with only trim.
532. 我们俯仰控制失效了,升降舵动不了,我们尝试用配平来控制飞机。
The aircraft has a tendency to roll to the right. I need additional airspace to maneuver 7.
533. 飞机有向右横滚的趋势,我需要更多的空域来机动。
We have finished the checklist but still cannot retract 8 some of the speed brakes. Request the longest runway for landing.
534. 我们完成了检查单但还是不能收回一部分减速板。申请最长的跑道落地。
We cannot fully 9 extend the flaps. Request the longest runway for landing.
535. 我们不能完全放出襟翼。申请最长的跑道落地。
We have asymmetric 10 flaps. Airplane is rolling to the left. Request holding to solve the problem.
536. 我们的襟翼位置不一致,飞机正向左横滚。申请等待解决故障。
Request high speed approach. Part of our flight control surfaces have separated from the wing.
537. 申请大速度进近。部分飞行操作面与机翼分离。
Request immediate 11 climb above the minimum safe altitude to perform the checklist due to run-away trim condition.
538. 由于配平失控,申请立即上安全高度以上来做检查单。
Request vectors for long final. We are controlling the airplane with mechanical backup.
539. 请求雷达引导到长五边。我们正在用机械备用设备操作飞机。
Request return to FL250.We just had an air-upset situation and lost a lot of altitude.
540. 申请回到高度250。我们刚才有空中异常姿态的情况,而且掉了很多高度。
撤离,疏散( evacuate的现在分词 ); 排空(胃肠),排泄(粪便); (从危险的地方)撤出,搬出,撤空
- The solution is degassed by alternately freezing, evacuating and thawing. 通过交替的冻结、抽空和溶化来使溶液除气。
- Are we evacuating these potential targets? 能够在这些目标地域内进行疏散吗?
n.(一只船或一架飞机运载的)货物
- The ship has a cargo of about 200 ton.这条船大约有200吨的货物。
- A lot of people discharged the cargo from a ship.许多人从船上卸下货物。
n.盥洗室,厕所
- Is there any lavatory in this building?这座楼里有厕所吗?
- The use of the lavatory has been suspended during take-off.在飞机起飞期间,盥洗室暂停使用。
n.箱柜;vt.放入箱内;[计算机] DOS文件名:二进制目标文件
- He emptied several bags of rice into a bin.他把几袋米倒进大箱里。
- He threw the empty bottles in the bin.他把空瓶子扔进垃圾箱。
约束( restriction的名词复数 ); 管制; 制约因素; 带限制性的条件(或规则)
- I found the restrictions irksome. 我对那些限制感到很烦。
- a snaggle of restrictions 杂乱无章的种种限制
发生故障(malfunction的过去式与过去分词)
- Is there any way the dye pack malfunctioned back at the bank? 什么能使爆色板在银行内就失效? 来自电影对白
- The malfunctioned roller of his mouse is under repair. 他鼠标的滚轴失灵了,正在修呢。 来自互联网
n.策略[pl.]演习;v.(巧妙)控制;用策略
- All the fighters landed safely on the airport after the military maneuver.在军事演习后,所有战斗机都安全降落在机场上。
- I did get her attention with this maneuver.我用这个策略确实引起了她的注意。
vt.缩回,撤回收回,取消
- The criminals should stop on the precipice, retract from the wrong path and not go any further.犯罪分子应当迷途知返,悬崖勒马,不要在错误的道路上继续走下去。
- I don't want to speak rashly now and later have to retract my statements.我不想现在说些轻率的话,然后又要收回自己说过的话。
adv.完全地,全部地,彻底地;充分地
- The doctor asked me to breathe in,then to breathe out fully.医生让我先吸气,然后全部呼出。
- They soon became fully integrated into the local community.他们很快就完全融入了当地人的圈子。
a.不对称的
- Most people's faces are asymmetric. 大多数人的脸不对称。
- We have made no reference to asymmetric carbon atoms. 我们未曾涉及不对称碳原子。
标签:
飞行员