艾伦脱口秀第232期:梦中食者
英语课
have a seat,that's totally unnecessary and yet i loved it all,thank you so much 快坐下吧 这完全没有必要 但是我喜欢 非常感谢大家
I appreciate it right back at you,all that noise and love and warmth,I send that right back at ya 感谢大家 给予我的所有声音、爱和温暖 我也吧这些回赠给你们
have ya'll heard about the people who eat in their sleep,have you heard,have you 你们听说过有人在他睡觉时吃东西吗?你们听说过吗? 听说过吗?
I read an article, that's right,i read,I read an article about people who eat while they are still asleep 我读过一篇文章 对 是我读的 我读到一篇文章关于人们吃东西 在他们仍然熟睡的时候
and they are called "sleepeaters",they are like sleepwalkers but much hungrier 他们被称为“梦中食者”他们就像在梦游一样 但是 更饿
well they must be sleepwalkers as well,cuz they have to walk to get the food right 当然他们也能被称做梦游者 因为他们不得不行走去寻找食物
so they are sleepwalkereaters,so sleepeaterwalkers 所以他们是“走着吃着的梦游者” 对 “吃着走着的梦游者”
I just read they are sleepeaters,but they must be sleepwalkereaters,so sleepeaterwalkers 我只读到他们是梦中食者 但是他们应该是“走着吃着的梦游者” 所以 “吃着走着的梦游者”们
they eat in their sleep,so it is fascinating to me 他们在睡眠状态下进餐 这主意对我来说不错
because people get up in the middle of the night,to go to the kitchen and prepare full meals 因为人们在半夜起来 走到厨房,准备好丰盛的饭菜
and on memory of it the next day at all,and I've always refered to the kind of "the seventies"behaviors 第二天把一切忘得干干净净 我总是说那种行为是 “七十年代一派”
personally myself,a lot of people, the sleepeaters,they don't just eat food 纯属个人意见 许许多多的人,那些“梦中食者”们 他们不只吃食物
they eat sorts of things,like all kinds of things,they don't realize they are doing it till they find crumbs 1 in their bed 他们吃很多种类的东西 比如各种各样的东西 他们并不理解他们正在做的事 直到他们在床上发现了一些碎屑
and if they want to know what they ate,they have to kind of piece it back together 如果他们想要知道他们到底吃了什么 他们必须把所有的碎片拼起来
they have to follow the breadcrumbs and retrace 2 their steps and you know it's like,it looks like little bread 他们必须跟随那些面包屑 沿着他们的足迹折回 你知道那就像 那看起来像小面包
and then some water and there's aluminum 3.I ate my birthday cake 还有一些水 还有一些铝纸 我吃了我的生日蛋糕
v.折回;追溯,探源
- He retraced his steps to the spot where he'd left the case.他折回到他丢下箱子的地方。
- You must retrace your steps.你必须折回原来走过的路。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀