艾伦脱口秀第194期:请教些经验
英语课
Jennife Aniston and Abraham Lincoln who is here with us today. 今天Jennifer Aniston和Abraham Lincoln在这里
All righ,So here we go,talking aobut what happened this morning. 好 现在 让我们谈谈今天早上发生的事
Hey,this is your call.We are gonna talk about if you really feel,I mean. 嘿 这是你的决定 如果你真的觉得有必要我们可以谈谈
What do you have to say about it?Let's just show them.Let's not talk about it. 你对这个该怎么解释? 先给他们看 我们先不说
OK. Let's just show it.Jen?Hi.Hi.What are you doing here?It's 8 a.m. in the morning. 先让他们看 詹妮弗? 你好 你好 你在这里干嘛?现在可是早上八点呐
oh,Yeah.Here is your paper?Oh,thanks. 对的 给 你的报纸 谢谢
Listen. So I'm co-hosting Ellen today And I know you did it. 听着 是这样的 我今天要和艾伦一起主持 我知道你和她一起主持过
And you were so good and I just,just need a lot of advice.Some advice? 你做的那么棒 我来向你请教些经验 经验?
Maybe you should show up at somebody's house at 8 o'clock in the mnorning. 如果你要早上八点出现在别人家门口
And you should call first.W...What are you talking about? 我想你应该先打电话通知一下的 什...你在说什么?
We used 1 to work into each other's apartment all the time.I mean we are friends. 我们以前经常相互串门啊 我们可是老友呐
I know.That was just a TV show,you know. 我知道 可那毕竟是个电视剧呀
We haven't actually seen each other in a pretty long time like 8 years. 你知道我们大概有八年那么长的时间没见了吧
What?No.David.That's not true.It's Matthew Whatever,listen. 不 不 大卫 这不是真的 我叫做马修 不管啦 嘿 听着
I just don't know as many dumb 2 jokes as you 我不知道无聊低级的笑话
Oh,you really?you thought those were dumb jokes?Sweetie... 真的吗?你真的认为我说的那些是低级的笑话? 亲爱的
Ellen is really nice.She's really funny.You're gonna do great.I know.I know. 艾伦人很好 很幽默 你们会合作的很好的 这我知道
I just wanna know it is scripted 3 or is it improvised 4? 我只想知道节目是有稿子的还是需要即兴发挥?
Yes!Y..To what? Yes to what?Come on,you gotta give me something to go on. 对呀 对?是哪个?那个对呀? 嘿 你总得把话说完
Oh don't say GO ON.Oh I'm sorry.Yeah You're gonna be great. You are really smart.You are beautiful.You are sexy. 别跟我提生活向前冲 哦 不好意思 你会很出色的 你这么聪明 这么漂亮 又这么性感
I konw.I know.But,it just What's happening down here. 我懂的 但是只是...发生什么事了?
adj.用旧了的,旧的;习惯于…;过去惯/经常
- I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day.我过去常常工作到6:00左右。
- He used to walk anywhere from two to five miles an hour.他过去经常一小时走二至五英里。
adj.哑的;不会说话的;笨的;愚蠢的
- She is very kind to the dumb children.她对哑童非常好。
- It was dumb of you to say that.你说这种话太愚蠢了。
为电影(或戏剧等)写剧本( script的过去式和过去分词 )
- Many novels were scripted for TV shows. 许多小说被改编成电视剧本。
- When a manager meets with Welch,the exchange is candid, not scripted. 管理人员会见韦尔奇时,交谈是坦率而不加修饰的。
a.即席而作的,即兴的
- He improvised a song about the football team's victory. 他即席创作了一首足球队胜利之歌。
- We improvised a tent out of two blankets and some long poles. 我们用两条毛毯和几根长竿搭成一个临时帐蓬。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀