艾伦脱口秀第311期:闪光之处
英语课
I do,I like.Again I think I'm kind of the same as you 是的 我喜欢 我想有些地方还是像你一样
I don't like gorry,I can't deal with any like that,and I just find upsetting 我不喜欢惊叫 不知道怎样对待那种情况 只感到很不安
But,yeah,you know the others were actually films we look at 但我们看的其他电影
Because we thought it has the similar tone 1 to this movie which is shining 觉得和这部片子有相似的闪光之处
So startling 2 like that would be like,you know. 非常令人吃惊 就像 你知道
Thankfully,Nothing,nothing.Thankfully,what? 幸亏 完全没感觉 幸亏 怎么会这样
Thankfully,just before that happened,a shadow 3 came over your face 幸亏 就在他吓我之前 一个影子投到你脸上
Oh,I just saw that.I was like,ok,something's happening 我看到了 就知道事情不对了
Oh,no.The Woman In Black which is a great movie.You don't want to see the woman in black 噢 不 《黑衣女人》是一部好电影 你不想看到穿黑衣的女人
Cause you want to see the movie,But in real life,you don't want to see her 因为你想看电影中的黑衣女人 但是在现实生活中 你不想看到她
And you'll find out why you don't want to see her,yeah.Cause I keep warning 4 him.You don't want to see her 你会知道为什么你不想看到她 是的 因为我不断警告他 你不想看见她
You need to see the movie to find out why you don't want to see her,yeah. 你需要去看电影 才知道为什么你不想看见她 是的
The Woman In Black opens in theatres.Don't see it,but see it.See The Woman In Black tomorrow 《黑衣女人》要在各大影院上映了 不要看见黑衣女人 但是去看这部电影 明天去看《黑衣女人》
I want to thank Daniel Radcliffe,first Lady Michelle Obama and Sara Ferguson 我要感谢Daniel Radcliffe 第一夫人Michelle Obama 以及Sara Ferguson
I'll see you tomorrow.Be kind to one another.Bye 明天见 善待彼此 再见
n.语气,音调,气度,色调;vt.(up)增强
- There was a tone of mockery in his voice.他说话的语气含有嘲笑的意味。
- Holmes used an informal,chatty tone in his essays.霍姆斯在文章中语气轻松随便。
a.令人吃惊的,惊人的
- He asked us to be quiet and then made a startling announcement. 他叫我们安静下来,然后宣布了一条令人吃惊的消息。
- We should draw a moral from the startling fact. 我们应当从这些触目惊心的事实中吸取教训。
n.阴影,荫,影子,影像,阴暗,预兆,少许,隐蔽处,庇护;vt.遮蔽,使朦胧,预示
- Every light has its shadow.是灯都有影。
- The trees throw a shadow on the grass.树木在草地上投下了阴影。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀