艾伦脱口秀第334期:爱情使你盲目
英语课
We are back with Jon Cryer.So now I assume Ashton,he probably doesn't know every single thing that Demi has been in 欢迎回来 这是Jon Cryer 我想Ashtoon很可能不清楚跟Demi合作过的每个人
But did he know that you had worked with his wife before 他知道你之前跟他妻子合作过吗
Well,when I did No Small Affair with Demi back,Ashton was seven 当我和Demi合作拍《爱情使你盲目》的时候 Ashton才七岁
So he wasn't exactly in the demo that we were going for.was that your first movie 他根本不知道我们在做什么 那是你第一部电影吗
That was yeah,and how old were you in it.I was nineteen playing sixteen 是的 那时候你多大 我那时19岁 不过演16岁的少年
and so this is you and I don't know if you have been this or not,maybe he has seen it 那么这就是你了 我不知道你以前有没有看过 也许他已经看了
I actually find it very interesting,let's take a look at you and Demi 其实我觉得这非常有趣 让我们看看你和Demi的表演吧
Could I kiss you goodbye,I never kiss anybody like that before.I was pretty good,wasn't I 我可以有个吻别吗 我之前都没有过这样的吻 这个吻非常棒 是吧
You look the same,yeah,I look the same.Oh,thank you,god bless you.God bless you Ellen Degeneres 你看起来都没什么变化 是的 没有变 谢谢 真有你的 Ellen Degeneres 真有你的
So you are getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame,is that correct?Yeah,wow.thank you,fantastic 你在好莱坞星光大道上也拥有一颗星星了 消息正确吗 是的 谢谢 太棒了
And you are also nominated for another Emmy,how many Emmy you.another.I am so tired.Nine,six.It's just so tiring 你再次获得了艾美奖提名 你已被提名多少次 又一次 我都感到累了 9次 6次 这可真是累人
I've been nominated for so many Emmies,It's boring,it's just boring me now 我已经被艾美奖提名很多很多次 都快厌烦了 我真的厌烦了
You deserve it.Thank you.we wish you the best and I want to give you something to wear 那是你应得的 谢谢 祝你好运 我想送你一件衣服
I mean,you will be wearing a tuxedo 1,but just in case,and you want to open up your tuxedo and have this on underneath 2. 我知道你外面会穿燕尾服 确保可以获奖 当你穿燕尾服时 你可以穿这件衣服打底 谢谢
n.礼服,无尾礼服
- Well,you have your own tuxedo.噢,你有自己的燕尾服。
- Have I told you how amazing you look in this tuxedo?我告诉过你穿这件燕尾服看起来很棒吗?
adj.在...下面,在...底下;adv.在下面
- Working underneath the car is always a messy job.在汽车底下工作是件脏活。
- She wore a coat with a dress underneath.她穿着一件大衣,里面套着一条连衣裙。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀