艾伦脱口秀第358期:胸口痛之苦
英语课
Thank you very much,Thank you very much.Back at you and all that noise love and energy.Right back at you,thanks for being here.How are you,are you good 太感谢了 非常感谢 感谢你们对我的支持 谢谢你们今天的到来 你们过的怎么样啊 都不错么
Glad to hear it,I'm good too.I'm much better today than I was yesterday 听到你们说不错我很开心 我也不错 我今天比昨天好多了
So,yesterday I told you I was having some chest pains and paramedics had to come to the office and today I'm much better 我跟你们说过 昨天我胸口痛 急救队来了我办公室 我今天好多了
and I called the paraetics again today,just cause they are so good to look at 然后我又打电话叫了急救队 就因为他们看着养眼
But I'm fine.Apparently 1 I'm the only one with chest problem this week 但我其实没事 显然这礼拜只有我的胸出了点小毛病
Did you hear about Nancy Grace on dancing with stars 你们听说Nancy Grace上《与星共舞》那回事吗
She was forced to dance it dry,but she ended up doing a flash dance instead 本来她应该跳得老少咸宜 结果她跳成了香辣艳舞
She is a lawyer.So at legal terms one of her witnesses came forward 她是个律师 法律术语这叫“她有一个证人站出来了”
I think it's a toss 2 of blue chest got more press this week,mine or hers 这礼拜真是所有的焦点都在胸部上 我和她都是
I can't believe how many people were talking about what I thought was a minor 3 chest pain.Eh,but look 我不敢相信那么多人在讨论我的病 我觉得只是轻微的胸痛 大家来看看吧
Ellen Degeneres is now laughing off her scary moment of her talk show set Ellen Degeneres 笑对脱口秀生涯惊恐一刻
Ellen Degeneres is opening up about her recent medical emergency Ellen Degeneres开腔谈最近被抢救一事
It's a hell scare for talk show host Ellen Degeneres,Ellen says she started having chest pains 这对脱口秀主持人Ellen Degeneres来说多么可怕 Ellen说她开始胸口痛
Chest pains,A 911 call.The 53 year old talk show host is suffering chest pains 胸口痛 打911 53岁的脱口秀主持人深受胸口痛之苦
Stinging 4 chest pains.Complaining of chest pains.severe chest pains. 胸口刺痛 抱怨胸口痛 严重胸口痛
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
n./v.突然抬起,摇摆,扔
- Let's toss to see who pays it.让我们来掷钱币决定谁付账吧。
- The matter made him toss in the bed.那件事使他在床上翻来覆去。
adj.较小(少)的,较次要的;n.辅修学科;vi.辅修
- The young actor was given a minor part in the new play.年轻的男演员在这出新戏里被分派担任一个小角色。
- I gave him a minor share of my wealth.我把小部分财产给了他。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀