艾伦脱口秀第325期:喜欢眼花的东西
英语课
I did,I did because I love dancing and it's part of joy 我喜欢跳舞 这是快乐的一部分
you know,It's weird,a lot of themes that are involved with dancing are involved with sort of my way of life now 很奇怪 很多跳舞需要的东西 正是是我现在的生活方式所需要的
Its balance,its staying connected to your cords 1 就是关于平衡 关于与人的连结
you know being in touch with everything around you the flow of life 去感觉生命中每一个事物的流动
and that's sort of what's about for me,it's also gave me an opportunity for people to get to know me 我想这应该就是我所想要的 而且这给我个机会让大家了解我
Cause they my have preconceive notions 2 of who I am 因为他们也许会对我有些先入之见
Just be out there,have fun and entertain people,because I'm an entertainer 在那玩得开心又娱乐观众 因为我就是个娱乐人
Yes you are and one thing you are,you entertain me all the time,today you've very suited 你当然是啊 你的表演一直让我很快乐 今天你穿的很正式
but usually you dress in clothes that made me very happy 但是你平时的装扮都会让我觉得有趣
Because there are always something you're going no one will wear that you wear it 因为总有一些衣服大家觉得鬼才会穿 没想到你就穿了
So we want to help you out with the show.I've been wearing crazy costumes in rehearsal 3 我们打算帮助你在那场秀的表现 我在排练的时候穿过怪衣服
You wear it,all right,hold the side,hold one on and then look at that 你穿下 抓住那一边 大家看
and this is your size,you better wear it.I love anything be dazzled 4 你衣服是你的尺寸 穿上吧 我喜欢那些让人眼花的东西
we can't wait to see you dancing with the stars premieres at Monday september 19th at eight PM on ABC.We will be back 我们等不及看你 在9月19号晚8点ABC频道 马上回来
用灯芯绒做的衣物; (细)绳( cord的名词复数 ); 灯心绒裤; 索线
- He always wears the blue cords. 他总是穿着那条蓝色的灯心绒裤。
- They bound him down with cords. 他们用绳子把他绑起来。
缝纫用的杂货(如针、线等); 概念( notion的名词复数 ); 观念; 突然的念头; 意图
- a political system based on the notions of equality and liberty 建立在自由平等观念基础上的政治体系
- Before I started the job, I had no preconceived notions of what it would be like. 开始做这工作之前,我并未预想过它的实际情况。
n.排练,排演;练习
- I want to play you a recording of the rehearsal.我想给你放一下彩排的录像。
- You can sharpen your skills with rehearsal.排练可以让技巧更加纯熟。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀