艾伦脱口秀第326期:探讨最重要的事
英语课
Oh,have a seat,thank you for being here and back at you all the energy 请坐啊 非常感谢你们能来这里 所有的热情我悉数奉还
I sent it right smack 1 back at you,thanks 排山倒海送还热情于你们 谢谢
are you in good mood,me too,me too 你们心情好吗 我心情也很好呐
We are still in our first week of our new season and it's exactly as I planned it 现在仍是新一季艾伦秀的首周 和我计划的完全一致
It's going perfectly 2.So far Ashton Kutcher has flashed me and my house got struck by lightning 进展得非常好 目前为止只有Ashton Kutcher亮瞎了我的眼 还有我的房子不幸被闪电击到
It could only go up from here,so what we start this week 但只要在这儿 一切都会变得更好 这周开始我们做些什么呢
This is exciting,here is what I want to talk about today 今天在这里我要说的事情 让我无比激动
A few weeks ago,It was announced that Chaz Bono is going to be on the new season of Dancing with the Stars,have you heard 几个星期前 有人宣称Chaz Bono 将会参加新一季的《与星共舞》节目 你们听说了吗
Actually I'm sure you heard,because it's everywhere,it's all over the news 事实上 我相信你们也听说了 因为到处都是这则消息 满天飞
Literally 3 everyone is talking about it,here are just a few examples 真的是每个人都在谈论 这里有一些例子
Apparently,a lot of people upset about Chaz Bono, Chaz Bono...Chaz dancing,Chaz used to be Chastity 很明显 有好多人都在谈论Chaz Bono Chaz Bono...Chaz过去可是Chastity
That's right.these clips are just from the last seven minutes that I pulled 说的没错 我整的这些片段 只是剪自于最后的七分钟而已
So I mean there's been all this controversy 4 about Chaz Bono 我看到有许多的争论围绕着Chaz Bono
and here is what I have to say,really,really.I mean there's a lot of stuff goint on in the world right now 有些话我不得不说 真的吗 真要这样吗 就现在 世界上有很多事情正在发生
Is this the most important thing that we should be talking about,I mean,really 这就是我们要探讨的最重要的事情吗 真要这样吗
vt.拍,打,掴;咂嘴;vi.含有…意味;n.拍
- She gave him a smack on the face.她打了他一个嘴巴。
- I gave the fly a smack with the magazine.我用杂志拍了一下苍蝇。
adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
- The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
- Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
n.争论,辩论,争吵
- That is a fact beyond controversy.那是一个无可争论的事实。
- We ran the risk of becoming the butt of every controversy.我们要冒使自己在所有的纷争中都成为众矢之的的风险。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀