欧美人文风情第384篇:当我们戴上有色眼镜
时间:2019-03-03 作者:英语课 分类:欧美人文风情
英语课
Yo, Rudy. Yo. What's up, man. How you doing? How are you? Good, man. Good. 呦,Rudy。呦。嗨,兄弟。过得如何啊?你好吗?很好啊,兄弟。很好。
What's going on? Man, I just met this girl. Yeah, nice. I really like her. 怎么了?兄弟,我最近遇到一个女孩。喔,很棒啊。我很喜欢她。
She's funny. Personality 1 is amazing. Lovely, like, easy on the eyes. 她很有趣,个性很赞,很可爱,就是,很漂亮。
I think I'mma take her out to this restaurant. You know I like sushi, so I'mma take her to sushi— 我想我会带她去这家餐厅。你知道我很喜欢寿司,所以我要带她去吃寿司--
Not just like her. I think I really love her. And I think I really want to take it to the next step. 不只是喜欢她。我觉得我很爱她。我想我真的很想再和她更进一步。
My auditions 2...I actually just got a call back for a Geico commercial 3 I did. Yo, I'll call you in a little bit. 我的试镜...我其实刚接到我去试镜的 Geico 广告通知,我过了试镜第一关。呦,我等等再打给你。
See what Andy's doing. Yeah, we should. 去看看 Andy 过得如何。对啊,应该要去看看的。
Stop by Andy's. Money! I do not have the money! You own four jewelry 4 stores on Fairfax. How do you not have... 顺路去 Andy 家。钱!我没有钱! 你在 Fairfax 有四家珠宝店。你怎么可能没有...
Yo. How you doing? 呦。你好吗?
Hello, my friend! My name is Anwar. I will be your Uber driver. If you want some water, there's water in the back. There's also— 哈囉,我的朋友!我的名字是 Anwar。我是你的 Uber 司机。如果你想要喝点水,后面有水。还有--
If you like, I have the aux cord 5. Would you like the 7 iPhone? 如果你想要的话,我有音源线。你要 iPhone 7 的吗?
My bad, bro. You okay? 我的错,兄弟。你没事吧?
What's up, man? Every time I put these glasses on, like, something magical 6 happens. I'm telling you when I put these on— 兄弟,你怎么了?我每次戴上这副眼镜,就会,有些不可思议的事情发生。我是说我每次戴上去--
Rudy, listen to what you're saying. Magic glasses. There's no such thing as magic glasses. Rudy,听听看你在说什么。魔法眼镜。没有魔法眼镜这种东西。
I'm not messing around here. When I put these on, something crazy happens. Yo, yo, yo. Calm down, calm down. Listen. 我不是在胡闹。我戴上眼镜的时候就会有疯狂的事情发生。呦、呦、呦。冷静,冷静。听着。
There's no such thing as magic glasses, okay? You're getting yourself hyped up over— 根本就没有魔法眼镜这种东西好吗?你现在精神太亢奋--
Ha-ha... I'm white. I was thinking about buying the third yacht 7. Are you feeling okay? Did you drink enough water? You— 哈哈...我是白人。我在想要买第三台游艇。你觉得还好吗?你有没有喝够多水?你--
Hello? That was just a million dollars. Yup, it worked. Put them on. Put them on. You don't believe me. 哈啰?那只是一百万美元而已。没错,真的是疯狂的眼镜。你戴上去。你戴戴看。你不相信我。
Hello, Papi! I clean your whole house for five dollars right now. I'll clean the whole thing. 哈啰,兄弟!我现在可以打扫你整个房子,只要五块钱。我会全部清扫得很干净。
Okay, wow. Those are very real. What do I do with these, man? Get rid of those. They're dangerous. That's bad news. 好,哇。真的很真实。我该拿这眼镜怎么办,老兄?把眼镜丢掉。实在太危险了。太糟了。
Where do I even put them? Just... 但我到底要放哪里?就直接...
What is she doing? No, no, no. Don't put them on. Don't put them on. 她在干嘛?不、不、不。不要戴。不要戴。
Don't talk to me like that, white boy. I said that its 10 for the garden, and that's all you get! You son of a bitch. 不要用那种语气跟我说话,白人。我说扫花园就是十块钱,就是这么多了!你这该死的混蛋。
n.个性,人格,名人
- Einstein was a great personality.爱因斯坦是个伟大的人物。
- She has a powerful personality.她有坚强的个性。
n.(对拟做演员、歌手、乐师等人的)试听,试音( audition的名词复数 )
- Find modeling auditions, casting calls& acting auditions, all in one place. 找一个立体感试听,铸造呼叫和表演试听一体的地方。 来自互联网
- We are now about to start auditions to find a touring guitarist. 我们现在准备找一个新的吉他手。 来自互联网
adj.商业的,商用的,商品化的;n.广告节目
- He has gained a footing in the commercial world.他已在商界取得立足之地。
- The plane did not fly the usual commercial route.飞机没有沿通常的商业航线飞。
n.(jewllery)(总称)珠宝
- The burglars walked off with all my jewelry.夜盗偷走了我的全部珠宝。
- Jewelry and lace are mostly feminine belongings.珠宝和花边多数是女性用品。
n.绳,线;纺织品;小电线;腱
- I wear a safety cord all the time.我一直带着安全绳索。
- I pulled the cord,and I felt a strong jerk.拉住绳索,我强烈的恐惧。
adj.魔术的,有魔力的,不可思议的
- I used to believe my mother had magical powers.我以前一直相信我母亲有奇妙的魔力。
- The effect of the medicine on the sick man was magical.药对病人的效力是不可思议的。
标签:
人文风情