一般商业书信 迅即 迅速
一般商业书信 迅即 迅速
urgently||promptly 1||immediately||with all speed
请尽快将空袋退回为盼。
Kindly 2 see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
这批货物立即由火车发往你处。
The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
请尽快下达通知书为荷。
Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.
Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
依照关于
依照
according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
关于
about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to
依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。
On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.
依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。
Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.
根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。
Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。
With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.
关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。
With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.
依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。
In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.
依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。
In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.
依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。
According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.
依照您对本公司J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。
In compliance 3 with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn 4.
依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。
Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.
- He paid the money back promptly.他立即还了钱。
- She promptly seized the opportunity his absence gave her.她立即抓住了因他不在场给她创造的机会。
- Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.她的邻居都说她和蔼可亲、热情好客。
- A shadow passed over the kindly face of the old woman.一道阴影掠过老太太慈祥的面孔。
- I was surprised by his compliance with these terms.我对他竟然依从了这些条件而感到吃惊。
- She gave up the idea in compliance with his desire.她顺从他的愿望而放弃自己的主意。