欧美人文风情第127篇:达人教你做咖啡拉花艺术
时间:2019-03-02 作者:英语课 分类:欧美人文风情
英语课
Hi, I'm William Gross from Joe's Manhattan, and I'm here for About.com. 嗨,我是曼哈顿Joe's咖啡的William Gross,而我是为了About.com来到这里。
Today I'm going to demonstrate how to make a Latte Art. 今天我要展示如何做出拉花艺术。
While the Italians thought little of the milk foam 1 designs they made while making cappuccinos in Italy. 意大利人在意大利调卡布奇诺时,毫不考虑他们做的奶泡设计。
It became the coffee fashion around 1988 and, eventually, the rage across America. 大约1988年它变成咖啡潮流,然后最终,风靡整个美洲。
Latte Art is used in all specialty 2 shops around the country, 拉花艺术被运用在遍及全国所有的专卖店,
uh, and it's a way to show that the espresso that you've pulled and the milk that you steamed are pretty much perfect. 而且它是一个展示出你萃取出的浓缩咖啡和打出的奶泡是近乎完美的方法。
So we're looking at things like contrast, symmetry, if your rosettes or heart 所以我们着眼于一些事情像是对比、对称,还有你的玫瑰花型或是心型,
or whatever that you've made is centered. 或任何你做出来的东西是否置中。
It's all in the pour. The most notable and noteworthy design is the rosetta, though others include the heart, 它全都在倾注之间。最引人注意且值得注意的设计是玫瑰花型,然而其他还包含心型,
and variations of these two. 还有这两种的变化型。
Thousands of baristas have perfected this art. 数以千计的咖啡调理师已使这项艺术臻至完美。
It takes the perfect pulled shot of espresso and properly steamed milk, combined with a little wrist and cup action. 它需要完美泡出的浓缩咖啡和适当打出的奶泡,结合一些手腕和杯子的动作。
Just the right tip and pour and you've got Latte Art. 只要方法正确然后倒牛奶,你已经搞定了“拉花艺术”。
And it takes practice: practice, practice, practice. 而它需要练习:练习、练习、练习。
To make the rosetta, pour starting in the center of the coffee. 要做出玫瑰花型,从咖啡中心开始倾注。
Let the pitcher 3 rest on the edge of the cup. 让奶泡壶靠在杯子边缘。
With the cup about halfway 4 to three quarters full, give the pitcher a little side to side shake, 杯子约一半到四分之三满,给奶泡壶一点左右两边的摇晃,
and you should see the leaves begin to form. Continue the shake and keep pouring in the center. 然后你应该看到叶子开始形成。继续摇晃并保持往中心倾注。
With about four to six shakes, you begin moving the pitcher back towards you, continuing to shake side to side with a tighter movement. 大约四到六次摇晃,你开始把奶泡壶向后往你的方向移动,继续用较小的动作左右两边摇晃。
As you near the edge of the cup, you want to draw through the leaves with the pour of the milk. 当你接近杯子边缘,你要用牛奶柱穿过叶子。
Elevate your pour for finer results. 为了更好的结果,拉高你倾注牛奶的高度。
To make the heart, with your cup of espresso and steamed milk ready, start your pour from the side of the cup, 要做出心型,准备好你的一杯浓缩咖啡和奶泡,从杯子边缘开始倾注,
keeping your cup tipped toward the pitcher slightly. 让你的杯子保持稍微朝奶泡壶倾斜。
Once you're about a quarter of the way up, move your pour into the middle. 一旦你进行到约四分之一,把你的倾注动作移到中间。
Continuing to tip your pitcher of milk, you should start to see what could be called halo milk. 继续倾斜你那壶奶泡,你应该开始看到称为奶泡晕圈的东西。
Continue to tip and pour your milk, and two circles will appear. 继续倾斜并倾注你的牛奶,两个圈圈会出现。
Follow through the center of them to create and finish the heart. 跟着穿过它们中心创造出并完成心型。
Here is a variation of these two designs. 这是个这两种设计的变化型。
Baristas make hundreds a day and are constantly improving their art of the pour. 咖啡调理师一天做数百次并不断的改进他们倾注的艺术。
It takes practice and don't be disappointed if you can't do it at first. 它需要练习,如果你一开始做不来,不要失望。
Thanks for watching. To learn more, visit us on the web at About.com. 谢谢观赏。要学更多东西,到About.com网站拜访我们。
v./n.泡沫,起泡沫
- The glass of beer was mostly foam.这杯啤酒大部分是泡沫。
- The surface of the water is full of foam.水面都是泡沫。
n.(speciality)特性,特质;专业,专长
- Shell carvings are a specialty of the town.贝雕是该城的特产。
- His specialty is English literature.他的专业是英国文学。
n.(有嘴和柄的)大水罐;(棒球)投手
- He poured the milk out of the pitcher.他从大罐中倒出牛奶。
- Any pitcher is liable to crack during a tight game.任何投手在紧张的比赛中都可能会失常。
标签:
人文风情