听歌学英语:破碎的心,何去何从
I know it's been some time 我知道已经过了一段时间
But there's something on my mind 但是我的心中一直放不下
You see, I haven't been the same 你看,我也许变了
Since that cold November day... 自从那个寒冷的11月的日子后...
We said we needed space 我们说我们需要自己的空间
But all we found was an empty place 可我们找到却是一片空洞
And the only thing I learned 1 而我懂得了一件事:
Is that I need you desperately 2... 我是如此需要你
So here I am 所以我来了
And can you please tell me... Oh 能不能求你告诉我...噢
Where do broken hearts go 破碎的心该去往何处?
Can they find their way home 他们能找到回家的路么?
Back to the open arms 能否回到那
Of a love that's waiting there 一直守候的爱人的怀抱?
And if somebody loves you 如果有人爱着你
Won't they always love you 难道他们不会永远爱你?
I look in your eyes 当我望着你的双眼
And I know that you still care, for me 我便知道,你仍然惦念着我
I've been around enough to know 我已经经历了太多,我知道
That dreams don't turn to gold 梦想不会变成黄金
And that there is no easy way 人生道路也艰辛
No you just can't run away... 你无法远远逃开
And what we have is so much more 而我们所拥有很多很多
Than we ever had before 超过以往的一切
And no matter how I try 无论我如何想要忘记
You're always on my mind 你永远在我心中
So here I am 所以我来了
And can you please tell me... Oh 能不能求你告诉我...噢
Where do broken hearts go 破碎的心该去往何处?
Can they find their way home 他们能找到回家的路么?
Back to the open arms 能否回到那
Of a love that's waiting there 一直守候的爱人的怀抱?
And if somebody loves you 如果有人爱着你
Won't they always love you 难道他们不会永远爱你?
I look in your eyes当我望着你的双眼
And I know that you still care, for me我便知道,你仍然惦念着我
Now that I am here with you现在在你身边
I'll never let you go我绝不会放手
I look into your eyes望进你的眼睛
and now I know, now I know...现在我知道了,知道了
词汇扩展:
欢迎回来。亲爱的,明天,不管身边是否有人陪伴,都要快乐,好不好!有人的话,就过情人节;没人的话,就过一个人的情人节啊。何况,还有我呢不是?!好了,今天就只学一个单词吧:
Where do broken hearts go 破碎的心该何去何从?
heart: [hɑ:rt] n心,心脏;感情;要点;
John's words filled her heart with pride 约翰的话让她心感自豪。
She loved his brilliance 3 and his generous 4 heart 她深爱他的才华横溢和古道热肠。(brilliance 美[?br?lj?ns]n.光彩; 光辉; (卓越的) 才华; 光亮;generous美[?d??n?r?s]adj.慷慨的,大方的; 丰盛的; 肥沃的; 浓厚的;)
The heart of the problem is supply and demand 问题的核心是供求关系。
at heart: 内心里; 本质上;关心; 想到
He was a very gentle boy at heart. 他实际上是个非常温柔的男生。
She told him she only had his interests at heart. 她告诉他自己万事都是为了他好。
by heart:凭记性;
Mack knew this passage by heart. 麦克会背这一段。
He has learned the contents of the letter by heart. 他已记住了信的内容。
cross my heart保证;发誓
And I won't tell them anything. I promise.Cross my heart.我不会跟他们讲任何东西。我发誓。
take something to heart:放在心上;在意; 对…想不开,为…伤心[烦恼等]; 在乎;
If someone says something critical 5 I take it to heart. 如果有人提出批评,我会十分介意。
Do not take to heart everything you hear, or your life would be filled with more contradictories 6.不要在意你听到的一切,否则你的生活将充满了更多的矛盾。
- He went into a rage when he learned about it.他听到这事后勃然大怒。
- In this little village,he passed for a learned man.在这个小村子里,他被视为有学问的人。
- He was desperately seeking a way to see her again.他正拼命想办法再见她一面。
- He longed desperately to be back at home.他非常渴望回家。
- I was totally amazed by the brilliance of her paintings.她的绘画才能令我惊歎不已。
- The gorgeous costume added to the brilliance of the dance.华丽的服装使舞蹈更加光彩夺目。
- She was kind and generous.她心地善良,宽容大量。
- She was generous with her money.她很乐于仗义疏财。
- We are at a critical time in history.我们正处在历史的危急时刻。
- Now that the situation becomes critical,one must keep calm.事到临头,要沉住气。