看美国人总结最不该跟父母说的9句话
英语课
看美国人总结最不该跟父母说的9句话
很多有口无心的话的确会让父母难过很久。父母渐渐老去,我们应该做的就是听话孝顺,常回家看看。下面来看看美国人总结的不应该对父母说的9句话:
1. "Why do I have to do the dishes? I didn’t even eat!" (maybe just this meal - how about all the thousands of others you've eaten here over the last many years)
为什么要我洗碗?我压根就没吃饭!(父母吐槽:可能这顿没吃,不过养你这么大你吃了多少顿饭,碗都洗了么?)
2. "Walk the dog? I’ve had a hard day at school can’t dad do it?"
遛狗?我今天在学校累了个半死,为嘛爸爸不能去?
3. "Wadda ya mean I have to brush my teeth every day?" (this coming from a kid who has over 6 cavities 1 and hates the dentist)
我为什么每天都要刷牙啊?(这句话出自一个有6颗蛀牙还讨厌牙医的小朋友之口)
4. "God 2 mom, can you please stop talking? I heard you, I heard you, I heard you!" (meanwhile they rarely 3 do what I asked)
老妈你能不能别说了?我都听到了,听到了!(父母吐槽:左耳进右耳出,我说的你从来不做)
5. "I hate you!" (ooh, this one really hurts)
我讨厌你!(这句话还真伤人)
6. "You just don’t get it, you never do!"
反正你就是不懂,你根本不懂我!
7. "I promise." (kids do not know the meaning of this word - no way, no how)
我保证。(父母吐槽:孩子们是永远不懂这个词的含义,不管怎么样就是不懂)
8. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease mom? Pleeeeeeeeeease..." (enough said)
求你了妈妈?求你了求你了求你了~~(父母吐槽:够了)
9. "I’m running away and never coming back!" (yeah, right! you promise?)
我要离家出走再也不回来了!(父母吐槽:好耶!你保证说到做到?)
腔,洞( cavity的名词复数 ); (龋齿的)洞
- Cavities in teeth are caused by decay. 牙齿上的空洞是由龋蚀造成的。
- The dentist filled several cavities in my teeth. 牙医给我的牙堵了好几个洞 excavation 指“挖掘的洞”,如:
n.上帝,神;被极度崇拜的人或物
- God knows how the cat got up on the roof.只有天知道那只猫是怎样爬上房顶的。
- God wills that man should be happy.上帝愿人类幸福。
标签:
英语阅读