商务英语考试:WTO英语900句系列(1)
英语课
There’s a systems failure.
机器系统出毛病了。
There’s a breakdown 1.
出毛病了。
I’m phoning to complain about the product.
我打电话投诉产品问题。
I’m sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?
很抱歉。出什么问题了?
It’s broken./It doesn’t work./It’s faulty.
坏了。/不运行了。/出毛病了。
I think I can do better than that.
我想我能做得更好。
What’s the problem?
什么问题?
The problem is the photocopier 2 isn’t working.
问题是复印机坏了。
What’s wrong? What exactly is the problem?
怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?
There’s some paper stuck in the machine.
复印机卡纸了。
We’ll be needing payment within 30 days.
我们需要在三十天内付款。
I think that’s acceptable./unacceptable.
我认为这可以接受。/不可以接受。
I think we could agree to that.
我想我们能够同意。
Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?
你能够为我们提供与去年一样的单价吗?
We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That’s the best I can
offer.
我们七十万件可以打八折。这是最大的折扣。
It’ll take a couple of days to process your application.
银行需要几天来处理你的申请。
You should receive written confirmation 3 of the loan in a few days.
几天后,你就会收到贷款的书面答复。
Let’s talk about delivery dates.
我们谈一谈送货日期。
Let’s talk about using a different supplier.
我们谈一谈用另外一个供应商。
We’ll be needing 500,000 units.
我们需要五十万件。
Have you got all the financial details you need?
你得到所需的一切金融详情了吗?
We’ll need security on a loan of this size.
我们对这样一笔贷款需要安全担保。
My father has agreed to guarantee the loan.
我父亲答应担保这笔贷款。
n.垮,衰竭;损坏,故障,倒塌
- She suffered a nervous breakdown.她患神经衰弱。
- The plane had a breakdown in the air,but it was fortunately removed by the ace pilot.飞机在空中发生了故障,但幸运的是被王牌驾驶员排除了。
n.复印机
- You've left your master in the photocopier.你把原件留在影印机里了。
- If the photocopier stops working,just give it a clout.如果那部影印机停止运转的话就敲它一下。
n.证实,确认,批准
- We are waiting for confirmation of the news.我们正在等待证实那个消息。
- We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.给你们发送订购的货物之前,我们需要书面确认。
标签:
商务英语