用英文打电话讲究多多
英语课
I don\‘t like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-
I\‘m sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-
我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
What could you like us to do? 我们应该怎么做呢?
Do you have any suggestions? 你有什么建议呢?
Hello, Miss Huang。 How are you? 喂,黄小姐,你好吗?
Hello, Miss Wang。 I\‘m fine, and you? 喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
I\‘ll doing fine, too。我也很好。
Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual 1 get-together。
嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
I wonder if you and your husband can join us。不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?
That sounds very nice。 When will it be? 听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
It\‘s next week from this Monday。下个星期一。
What a pity! We have another party that day。太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。
It doesn\‘t matter。 Let\‘s wait until the next time。没关系。下次还有机会。
We\‘re organizing an informal 2 party, and I\‘d like you to come。
我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。
We\‘re having a small to-do, and I\‘d really be happy if you come。
我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。
We have another event to attend on the same day。那天我们有其他活动要参加。
We have another appointment on the same day。我们那天有另外一个约会。
We\‘re already scheduled elsewhere 3。我们已经有其他安排了。
adj.漠不关心,冷漠的;随便的,非正式的;偶然的,碰巧的
- He earns a living by casual labour.他靠做临时工为生。
- The guests wore casual clothes.客人们穿着便服。
adj.非正式的,不拘礼的,通俗的
- I got an informal reception.我受到了非正式接待。
- The leaders met over informal lunches.领袖们在非正式午餐时进行会晤。
标签:
电话英语