艾伦脱口秀第137期:回归正常生活
So you are living 1...And I visited you there,Portia and I and my brother. 你的住所 我去那里拜访过你 波西亚 我 和我哥哥
We were lucky 2 enough to go see you.But it's a big place, now...It's a big house. 我们很幸运能见到你 不过那个地方很大 很大的一所房子
Are you...First of all, are you used 3 to living in it by now? 你...首先 你在那里住习惯了吗
Do you get used to that?- Yeah, yeah. Absolutely 4 do. 你住习惯了吗 -是的 是的 非常习惯
I mean, when we first moved in,It was 5 like drinking from a fire hydrant, you know? 我是说 在我们刚刚搬进去的时候 那感觉就像对着消防栓牛饮
Just everything coming at you...trying to...Have you tried that before. 每件事情都应接不暇...想要...你之前试过从消防栓喝水吗
How would 6 you know what that is?What a wierd thing to do. - It's true 7. 你怎么知道那种感觉的的 那么做很奇怪对吧 -确实如此
I guess you are right.Let's just say it's hard. It's really hard. 你说的没错 所以说真的很难 真心难以适应
It was hard.And what will you look forward 8 to the most... 很难 你最期待做什么
When you are able 9 to live a some what normal 10 life 11. 等你回归正常生活之后
You know the one thing people don't realize 12 is... 可能大部分人都想不到
We can't do little things like open windows.You know. 我们有很多小事情无法去做 像是打开窗户 你知道吗
I mean, I look forward to getting in a car... 我想说 我最期待的就是坐在车里
And rolling 13 down the window...And just letting the air hit my face. 把车窗摇下来 体会下风吹脸颊的感觉
I mean, I haven't been in a car with the windows open in about seven years. 我已经差不多有七年 没有坐过开着窗的车了
If you can imagine 14 that. No.So I am gonna spend that first year just... 你能想象吗 不是吧 所以回归正常生活的第一年
Hanging 15 out the window.The wind, you know?People driving by."Was that Michelle?" 我打算一直把头伸出车窗外 你知道 吹风 人开车经过 "那是米歇尔吗"
- Nowadays it is very easy to earn a living.现今谋生很容易。
- I'll never forget that as long as I am living.这事我至死也不会忘记。
- I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day.我过去常常工作到6:00左右。
- He used to walk anywhere from two to five miles an hour.他过去经常一小时走二至五英里。
- The plane absolutely refused to start.这架飞机完全发动不起来。
- All the car parks are absolutely full.所有的停车场都停满了车。
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
- He who doesn't reach the Great Wall is not a true man.不到长城非好汉。
- I will come and see if it is true.我要来了解一下,是否真有其事。
- Please move your car forward.请你把汽车住前开。
- Please forward my mail to me.请把我的邮件转寄给我。
- How good and able he is!瞧他多能干啊!
- He is able to do this job well.他有能力做好这件工作。
- He received four years of normal edication at college.他在大学受了四年正规教育。
- Everything is normal here.这里一切正常。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- At last he knew the meaning of life.终于,他知道了生命的意义。
- Do you realize the importance of this question?你意识到这个问题的重要性了吗?
- He'll come to realize it one day.他总有一天会懂得这一点。
- the rolling hills that characterize this part of England 成为英格兰这一地区特征的绵延起伏的丘陵地
- He walked with a rolling gait. 他走起路来摇摇摆摆。
- I don't imagine they will come if it rains.我认为天如果下雨,他们是不会来的。
- You don't imagine it is true.你别想像那是真的。