艾伦脱口秀第150期:从容处理每件事
英语课
But sweet Carlos at Empire Center Mattress 1 Store, Was it the matress store? Yeah.It was a lot. 但是帝国中心床垫商店贴心的卡洛斯 是在床垫商店啊 是的 可发生了不少事
Yeah. Well, we have something in your ear, And you are very far away, 是的啊 我们把些东西放在你耳朵里 你在很远的地方
it's...And there is a lot of rolling and some bouncing. There is a lot of rolling. So I popped it once. Let's show a little bit of what happened. 这... 有很多跌宕起伏是有很多跌宕起伏 所以我有一次说错了 我们来看看当时发生了什么
Oh, Carlos before we get into this.Carlos before we get into this. 卡洛斯 在我们开始之前 卡洛斯 在我们开始之前
I am on "Scandal 2".Carlos before we get into this.I am the First Lady of the United State of America. 我得告诉你我上"丑闻"了 我得告诉你我上"丑闻"了 我是美国的第一夫人
I am the first lady of the United State of America.Okay, I need strong springs, Carlos. 我是美国的第一夫人呦 我得要有牢固的弹簧的 卡洛斯
I need strong springs, Carlos.I have broken a bed before.I have broken a bed before. Really?You kept it together. 我得要有牢固弹簧的 卡洛斯 我以前睡坏过一张床 我以前睡坏过一张床 真的吗 你演的很好
You kept it together. Sweet Carlos. He was a trooper.He really was. He just took everything in stride 3. 你演的很好 卡洛斯很贴心 他是个州警察 他确实是 他从容处理每件事
He did, really. He was amazing.Broke a bed.You can catch 他确实是 真的 他很棒 睡坏一张床 你可以在
Bellamy Young's "Repeat After Me", On Tuesday, March 21st at 8:30 on ABC, And "Scandal" every Thursday at 9:00 on ABC. 星期二 ABC台的3月21日8:30看"跟着我说" "丑闻" 每个星期四ABC台的九点
I wanna thank the First Lady...Michelle Obama, Courtney Barnett, Bellamy Young 我想谢谢第一夫人... 米歇尔奥巴马 柯特妮巴奈特 贝拉米杨
And all the "So You Think You Can Dance" Dancers.I will see you tomorrow. Be kind to one and another. Bye. 和所有的"舞魅天下"的舞者们 明天见 善待彼此 再见
n.床垫,床褥
- The straw mattress needs to be aired.草垫子该晾一晾了。
- The new mattress I bought sags in the middle.我买的新床垫中间陷了下去。
n.丑事,丑闻,流言蜚语,反感,愤慨
- Scandal and gossip are meat and drink to him.各种丑闻和流言蜚语是他最感兴趣的事。
- His theft from the shop caused scandal in the village.他因偷商店的东西引起全村的公愤。
标签:
脱口秀