时间:2019-02-22 作者:英语课 分类:艾伦脱口秀


英语课

   I'm looking at that. That doesn't seem right. I'd... That was... 我看了一下 这翻译的好像不对


  I had an intern 1 translate that.So any mistakes are not my fault. 实习生翻译的 有错误别来找我
  Some other news out of Europe I wanna mention,this is an unbelievable true story. 还有来自欧洲的新闻 这个新闻令人难以置信
  A couple in England just won the lottery 2 for the second year in a row. 一对夫妇在英国连续两年 中了彩票
  Both times they won over a million dollars. 每次奖金都超过了一百万美元
  Some figured out the odds 3 of that happening are like 283 billion to one. 有人算出他们中奖的概率 大约是2830亿分之一
  And I wanted to talk to the couple so I contacted them. 我想采访这对夫妇 请连线他们
  Here they are live via satellite from London.Hi!Can.. Can you hear me? 卫星直播 有请这对伦敦的夫妇 嗨 可以听到我吗
  We have a connection? Yeah hello Ellen! Chip chip cheerio! 连上了吗  连上了 艾伦和观众朋友们大家好
  Yeah.. Oh hello governor 4 to you, and... Wow let's talk about this. 哇 你好 大老板 我们来谈谈这个问题吧
  I can't believe you won the lottery twice in a row. 真难相信你连续两次都中奖了
  What is your secret?I do say I think it's just luck. 你的秘诀是什么 我认为是幸运吧
  The odds of winning the lottery one time are 14 million to one. 中一次彩票的概率为1400万分之一
  They say you're more likely to be struck by lightning or attacked by a shark. 他们说这几率小的就好比 遭雷劈或者遭鲨鱼袭击
  Blimey! What are the odds?I'm gonna miss you, girl.A shark! Help! 哎呀 概率是多少来着 我会怀念你的 老婆 一只鲨鱼 救命
  Ahhhhhh! I'm being attacked by a shark.Is that... really? - Ah!! Shark!Ah! It's getting my head! 啊呜呜呜 我被鲨鱼袭击啦 这是真的吗  天哪 鲨鱼 天哪 它抓住我的头了
  It.. It doesn't seem like a head your hand.No! It has my hand. God! It's going for the other one. 它抓的不是你的手吗 是我的手 我的天 它袭击另一只手了
  Look! It.. It has both now?Stop it! Okay.The shark is going for my knee, it seems. 看  还有两只手吗 停下  好吧 鲨鱼要咬我的膝盖了
  It doesn't seem like it's anywhere near your I think it may be going for my spine 5 now.It looks like 它看起来咬不到啊 他快要弄断我脊骨了  看起来像是
  you could get away. It's at your foot? Wait..It feels like you're.. 你可以跑的 你的脚还在吗 看起来你在
  It's going for my foot.Are you lifting your foot to the shark?I don't think so. 它要袭击我的脚了 是你把脚放到鲨鱼身上的吧 不是这样的

v.拘禁,软禁;n.实习生
  • I worked as an intern in that firm last summer.去年夏天我在那家商行实习。
  • The intern bandaged the cut as the nurse looked on.这位实习生在护士的照看下给病人包扎伤口。
n.抽彩;碰运气的事,难于算计的事
  • He won no less than £5000 in the lottery.他居然中了5000英镑的奖券。
  • They thought themselves lucky in the lottery of life.他们认为自己是变幻莫测的人生中的幸运者。
n.让步,机率,可能性,比率;胜败优劣之别
  • The odds are 5 to 1 that she will win.她获胜的机会是五比一。
  • Do you know the odds of winning the lottery once?你知道赢得一次彩票的几率多大吗?
n.统治者,地方长官(如省长,州长,总督等)
  • The governor was an expert at fencing with reporters.这位州长是搪塞新闻记者的能手。
  • He was elected governor of the state of California.他当选为加州州长。
n.脊柱,脊椎;(动植物的)刺;书脊
  • He broke his spine in a fall from a horse.他从马上跌下摔断了脊梁骨。
  • His spine developed a slight curve.他的脊柱有点弯曲。
标签: 脱口秀