艾伦脱口秀第158期:侏罗纪公园的恐龙
英语课
But so she is there.Is she not like an angel? 那就是她 她看起来多像是天使
So she's the whole night, she's like, she's like this. 所以她整晚都这样笑 就像这样
'Cause she knows people are taking pictures of her.I obviously don't. 因为她知道人们在拍她 我显然不知道
I learned... I learned my resting face is just a scowl 1.It's just... 所以我就没控制住我的表情 我绷着张脸 就像
And I learned you could see that I have what I'm calling it add-risk-chin. 然后你们也可以看到 我把它叫做"高危下巴"
Isn't that a good section?I don't humiliate 2 that sea level it just double itself. 这部分是不是还行 我不保持水平 还会出现双下巴
I become the dinosaur 3 in the Jurassic Park, just "Ffff" 我成了侏罗纪公园的恐龙
So, I'm like... No idea people taking pictures. 我压根没想到有人偷拍
I'm pounding red wine.And I... I thought it was free. 我一直在喝红酒 我以为是免费的
And I want... I get red wine tea for right up the gate,you know. Yeah. 然后我就去门口拿红酒 你知道的 对
Like just first, like sniff 4 of Merlot. Just true blood mouth. 先闻一闻墨尔乐红葡萄酒 然后张开血盆大口
I look like I'm feeding. And I'm eating popcorn 5. 我就一直在吃 吃爆米花
The way I think we all eat popcorn, which is... 我觉得大家吃爆米花都这样
You know, ever since you kind of start out,you kind of like lying to yourself, like "Oh". 你知道的 你一旦开始吃了 你就自欺欺人
Like one piece at a time, you know. Then And then you get a little more real. 就吃一小块 你懂的 然后开始多吃一点点
Right?And eventually you just like, you get real real,and just like "Ahh!" 是吧 最后就变成大口大口地吃了 就这么大口
Like I've split my lip trying to get one more corn.It's true. It may dumb out.It is true. 我张大嘴想多吃一些 真的 就怕漏出来 这是真的
vi.(at)生气地皱眉,沉下脸,怒视;n.怒容
- I wonder why he is wearing an angry scowl.我不知道他为何面带怒容。
- The boss manifested his disgust with a scowl.老板面带怒色,清楚表示出他的厌恶之感。
v.使羞辱,使丢脸[同]disgrace
- What right had they to bully and humiliate people like this?凭什么把人欺侮到这个地步呢?
- They pay me empty compliments which only humiliate me.他们虚情假意地恭维我,这只能使我感到羞辱。
n.恐龙
- Are you trying to tell me that David was attacked by a dinosaur?你是想要告诉我大卫被一支恐龙所攻击?
- He stared at the faithful miniature of the dinosaur.他凝视著精确的恐龙缩小模型。
vi.嗅…味道;抽鼻涕;对嗤之以鼻,蔑视
- The police used dogs to sniff out the criminals in their hiding - place.警察使用警犬查出了罪犯的藏身地点。
- When Munchie meets a dog on the beach, they sniff each other for a while.当麦奇在海滩上碰到另一条狗的时候,他们会彼此嗅一会儿。
标签:
脱口秀