艾伦脱口秀第185期:成名要付出代价
英语课
It's so..you know there are so many bullies,and it goes on so much 现在有很多恃强凌弱者 这种事情经常发生
and you know I think that, you should,especially if you are like a bystander. 我觉得,有些人应该, 特别是如果你就在旁边看着这件事发生
you know you definately should you know, helped out,cuz you know, it could be you next. 你真的应该去帮助那些正在被欺负的人们, 因为你知道,下一个受害者就有可能是你。
So I think that,yeah,and I just think, you know everybody goes to bullying 1, 所以我才这么认为。 我就是觉得 每个人会去欺负别人
everybody has it So uhh you know. Even me, like I said. 每个人都被欺负过 就像我说的,我也会被别人欺负。
On my youtube page,there are so many like haters that just say crazy stuff like. 在我的Youtube个人主页上,有很多不喜欢我的人就会对我说一些很疯狂的话
I'm not mad I'm 16,I don't have chest hair and I am not like 我倒是不生气,我只有十六岁, 我没有胸毛 不是这样子的
I'm not angry about that at the moment,you know that will come. 在当时我并没有很生气 你知道这是成名要付出的代价
But people are like, yo,Look at him he puts helium in his voice before he sings, like 但是有些人就说,哟, 你看看 他唱歌前 会在他的声音里加入氦
you just have to laugh at yourself you know.Yeah. 你只需要一笑而过 你懂的 恩。
It's funny.Yeah, but we have to do a 2 for 2.I don't know what that is.. 挺可笑的。 但是我们可以做个“2对2” 我不明白那是什么意思..
I just made it up, cause you had a "A do A"So I made up a 2 for 2.We're back with Justin Bieber. 我随便编的,你有个“A do A”, 所以我就编了一个“2对2” 回到现场我们正在对话贾斯丁比伯。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀