艾伦脱口秀第383期:当时肯定很有钱
英语课
Well hi and Peter,we've actually met before. 你们好 Peter 实际上我们之前见过的
You remember that?yes.That was 15 years ago. 你记得 那当然 那是15年前
I do remember the first time that I actually read about in the.Why you are laughing,cause I am old? 我记得我们第一次见面的时候 我在读 你们在笑我老么
Think I was five.But but I...Do you remember exactly what happened? 假装我5岁好了 但我 你记得当时发生了什么不
No,you tell the story,cause I don't remember that exactly.Ok,we were sitting on an airplane. 不记得 你告诉我吧 因为我不太记得当时发生了什么 好的 我们当时坐在飞机上
She was in front of me,and I was sitting in back.Then when the plane landed,I got up to get,you know,she got up to get her bag. 他坐前面 我坐后面 当飞机着陆的时候 我起来 她起来拿她的包
And she grabbed 1 the bag and it fell in my head and my shoulder. 她抓了下包 然后包就砸到我头上和肩膀上了
And I just looked stumble 2 and I saw Ellen was completely shocked,So I just kind of sit there,sat there. 我当时呆了 我看到Ellen完全被吓到了 所以我就坐在那里
And she goes,you're so nice.I just dropped my bag in your head,and you didn't even say anything. 然后她说 你真是个好人 我刚把包掉到你头上了 但是你竟然没有抱怨一句
So I just,I can't help to think why didn't I sue 3. 所以我忍不住想 为什么我没投诉呢
Is there status limitations on that,because my shoulders...Because 15 years ago,I had no money.so... 投诉有时间限制没 因为我的肩膀现在还疼呢 因为15年前我很穷 所以
Yeah,that's the problem.You wouldn't got a penny then.You must have money because I know who you were. 是的 这是个问题 你不会得到一分钱 你当时肯定很有钱 因为我知道你是谁
I didn't have any.You think,that's no always correlate 4. 但我很穷 你那么认为 但这不一定有任何关联
But anyway,you were a nice guy.Cause something fell in your head,you didn't go Hey,idiot. 但说到底 你是个好人 因为有东西砸到你头上 你没说 怎么搞的 你个白痴
So,years of therapy,all right.Yeah,anyway,but I haven't seen you since then.That's what I remember.Ok. 治疗了很多年呢 但无论如何 从那以后我就再也没有见过你了 我只记得这个了 好的
And so nice to meet you.and how do you feel play parents to this to the...It's not feasible,It's not possible. 很高兴认识你 在剧中你扮演他们的母亲有什么感受呢 这是不可行的 也是不可能发生的事
Now we were grandparents.So it's not.I don't wanna talk about it.You know they're adopted.I see. 现在我们已经是祖父母了 我都不想说什么了 你知道他们是被收养的 我知道
So I mean,we just sort of when looking for a bunch of hot 25-year olds. 我是说 我们要照顾一群25岁的帅哥美女
v.抢先,抢占( grab的过去式和过去分词 );(尤指匆忙地)取;攫取;(尤指自私、贪婪地)捞取
- He was grabbed by two men and frogmarched out of the hall. 他被两个男人紧抓双臂押出大厅。
- She grabbed the child's hand and ran. 她抓住孩子的手就跑。
n.绊倒,失策;vi.绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现;vt.绊倒,困惑
- Be grateful to those who have made you stumble,for they have strengthened your ability.感激绊倒你的人,因为他强化了你的能力。
- You never knew when you might stumble across some new talent.谁也说不准什么时候会碰上一位新的天才。
vt.控告,起诉;vi.请求,追求,起诉
- If you don't pay me the money,I'll sue you.如果你不付给我钱,我就告你。
- The war criminals sue for peace.战犯求和。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀