艾伦脱口秀第415期:进入总决赛
英语课
Wow,all right.Tony?yes.You are excited for teh Super Bowl this weekend I know.Cause your team is in there. Tony? 在 我知道你很期待这周的超级碗 因为你喜欢的球队进入了总决赛
Yes,I'm incredibly excited,go Giants!You,Go Giants. 是的 非常兴奋 加油巨人队 加油 巨人队
Now,I love,you know,here is the thing, 我喜欢 事实是
When you root for a certain team,it doesn't mean you don't like the city, 人们都有自己喜欢的球队 但是并不是说你没支持哪个城市的球队
if you are not rooting for that city,cause I love New York. 你就不喜欢这个城市 像我就很喜欢纽约
Yes,I know you do,yes.And,and I love Boston,I love,you know,the Patriots 1. 我知道 是的 我喜欢波士顿 我喜欢英格兰的爱国者队
Of course I like them,I like the Giants,That doesn't mean really,you know.Yeah. 我全都喜欢 我喜欢巨人队 但这并不是说 明白
But,I,my teams,Yeah,they are out,they are unfortunately.They didn't make it in there. 但我喜欢的队伍 他们运气不好出局了 没有进入总决赛
And so Daniel Redcliffe and I have a little bet,Yes,hahah 而且我和Daniel Redcliffe俩打了个赌 我知道
So it's a 5000 dollars.5000 dollars.I decided 2 to root for the Patriots.Yes,yeah. 5000美元的赌约 5000美元 我决定支持的是爱国者队 是的 是
I don't know.He's rooting for the Giants,He's rooting for the Giants. 我也不知道 他支持巨人队 他支持巨人队
Listen,either way we did a 5000 dollar wager 3 for the Trevor Project. 但是我们的5000美元赌约 是有关Trevor Project的
So either way,the Trevor Project is gonna get some money,which is good and,Incredible. 所以无论如何 Trevor Project都会得到资助 这很好 非常棒
And so,but I like both team,I don't know.But I think we should have a wager too. 而且 这两个对我都喜欢 我不知道 我觉得我们也应该打个赌
爱国者,爱国主义者( patriot的名词复数 )
- Abraham Lincoln was a fine type of the American patriots. 亚伯拉罕·林肯是美国爱国者的优秀典型。
- These patriots would fight to death before they surrendered. 这些爱国者宁愿战斗到死,也不愿投降。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀