艾伦脱口秀第411期:有趣的女人
英语课
Ellen is all new with Ted 1 Dansen and Oscar nominee 2 Christopher Plummer,Plus Jenna Dicky. 全新的Ellen秀迎来了Ted Dansen 和获得奥斯卡提名的Christopher Plummer 以及Jenna Dicky
Are you worry that I gonna scare you?I just get this paranoia 3.It's what work?Yes,it is. 你在担心我会吓你么 我现在疑虑重重 是要达到这个效果么 是的
she is doing it with the principle,you didn't hear that from me,and I didn't hear it from Grenade. 她和校长做那事了 你不是听我说的 我也没听Grenade说过
Well,I better show me down to the totem pool.Hey,hey. 好吧 我该去干活了 嘿 嘿
What are you doing,We gonna answer some brownies.Doesn't strike me as very professional. 你在干什么 我们还要回答小棕人的问题呢 听上去不是很专业
Oh,come on,we are both off the clock,we are family.Right.Mom. 算了吧 我们还没开工 我们是一家人 对吧 妈妈
Mike and Molly,Melissa Mccarthy and Mike and Molly.Very funny show. 那是Mike Molly,Melissa Mccarthy 和Mike Molly 非常有趣的片子
You're really one of the funniest woman.I see Kristen. 你真是个有趣的女人 还有Kristen
The two of you maybe two of the funniest women,I'm right here.Alright,I'm sorry. 你们恐怕是两位最逗的女人了 我还在这儿呢 哦 不好意思
Three funny funny one.You're the prettiest.Well one behalf of the three of us,Thank you. 三个有趣的女人 你是最漂亮的 我代表我们三个开心果 谢谢你
Ok what do you have for me.Oath to Ellen Degeneres. 你要送我什么 Ellen 赞歌
Ellen,Oh,I won't do that on that volume,I've known you now for eight whole month, Ellen 哦 分贝有点高 我认识你整整八个月了
But I feel like I've known you forever,When it comes to Lady Love,You make me think Never Say Never. 但我感觉认识你一辈子了 当说到我亲爱的女士 我想到永不结束
Ellen,you're my best friend in the world,and I am grateful you were born, Ellen 你是我这世界上最好的朋友 我感谢你的出生
If I could I would carry you around,in my favourite baby carrier. 如果我能 我想推你到处走走 在我最喜欢的婴儿车里
You are funny and you are smart,your eyes are like the ocean.It's true. 你很有趣 很聪明 你的眼睛像海洋 真的
And if you really got very bad sunburn,I would cover you with my lotion 4. 如果你不小心被阳光晒伤 我愿意用我的护肤液涂你全身
Happy birthday Ellen.You deserve the very best.It's an honour to be here today.Now,let's hug. 生日快乐 Ellen 你值得拥有最好的 很荣幸今天能来到这里 来拥抱下
vt.翻晒,撒,撒开
- The invaders gut ted the village.侵略者把村中财物洗劫一空。
- She often teds the corn when it's sunny.天好的时候她就翻晒玉米。
n.被提名者;被任命者;被推荐者
- His nominee for vice president was elected only after a second ballot.他提名的副总统在两轮投票后才当选。
- Mr.Francisco is standing as the official nominee for the post of District Secretary.弗朗西斯科先生是行政书记职位的正式提名人。
n.妄想狂,偏执狂;多疑症
- Her passion for cleanliness borders on paranoia.她的洁癖近乎偏执。
- The push for reform is also motivated by political paranoia.竞选的改革运动也受到政治偏执狂症的推动。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀