艾伦脱口秀第392期:爱美之心人皆有之
英语课
Hi,guys.Hi,Kym,how are you.Hi,guys,what a fun audience you have.I know,they are wonderful. 大家好啊 嗨 Kym 你好啊 大家好 你的观众很赞啊 那当然啦 他们非常棒
All right,so you went to Home Depot 1,right?I went to Home Depot for you, 你去了家得宝 是吧 是的 我为你去了家得宝
And,and you,It's a good place for beauty. 你 你 那可是个寻找美丽的好地方
Of course,every one needs beauty tips,Exactly.Let's see what happened,all right. 当然 爱美之心 人皆有之 的确如此 我们看看发生了什么 好的
Hi,Ellen,I'm here at the Home Depot.Well,you know how much I love giving my fun crazy beauty tips to people, 嗨 Ellen 我在家得宝 我超喜欢 给大家提供疯狂有趣的美容小招
Well,I'm here to give some of the hardest working people around some of my best beauty tips yet.It's gonna be fun. 今天我来这儿 给这些最辛苦工作的人们我最好的美容小招 期待期待啦
Hi,sir,you look like you are in a hurry.Yeah,as always.How are you,what's your name? 嗨 先生 你好像挺忙的样子 是的 一贯如此 你好吗 你的名字叫
Bryan.Bryan,I love you skin,what do you do for?Shower. 我叫Bryan Bryan 我很喜欢你的皮肤 你负责什么的 洗浴用品
Shower? oh my god,I've never tried that,that's so funny. 洗浴用品我还从未做过呢 有趣
I think your skin is gorgeous,but I do think you've got a little bit of blackheads and large pores 2, 你的皮肤很不错 但是你有一点黑头 毛孔有些粗大
So look,you put glue on your nose.Now we're gonna let this dry.I'm gonna be right back,okay? Okay.I'll be right back,okay. 所以你得把这胶水涂在你的鼻子上 我们得等到它干了 我马上回来 好吗 好的 马上回来
Are you working hard?Always.You are on your feet all days?All day long. 你工作很卖力嘛 一向如此 你要一直站着吗 是的 一整天
I know this is a little weird,But this is a Maxi pad.Can you flip 3 off your shoe for a second? 我知道这有点怪怪的 但是 这个是Maxi的护垫 能脱掉鞋子吗
You pop this in and you know what this does,It absorbs odors 4. 你把这个放进去 知道它能干什么吗 它会吸除异味
No,just kidding.And it also is gonna cushion your shoe and now you are gonna put your foot in there, 不 我开玩笑啦 这样环着你的鞋底 现在穿上鞋
Let's go for a walk and see how you're.Is it working?yeah,work straight.I love that. 走走看效果如何 起作用了吗 还不错 爱死它了
n.仓库,储藏处;公共汽车站;火车站
- The depot is only a few blocks from here.公共汽车站离这儿只有几个街区。
- They leased the building as a depot.他们租用这栋大楼作仓库。
(皮肤上的)毛孔,微孔( pore的名词复数 )
- The pores of your body secrete sweat. 身上的毛孔分泌汗液。
- Sweat exudes through the pores. 汗从毛孔中渗出。
vt.快速翻动;轻抛;轻拍;n.轻抛;adj.轻浮的
- I had a quick flip through the book and it looked very interesting.我很快翻阅了一下那本书,看来似乎很有趣。
- Let's flip a coin to see who pays the bill.咱们来抛硬币决定谁付钱。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀