每天吃多少最健康?手长度来帮忙测一测!
英语课
You follow the rules: you eat your greens, you skip the junk. So why is that waistband a little snugger 1 than you'd like? It may not be what's on your plate, but how much.
你还在遵循着这些不二规则:吃绿色食物,杜绝垃圾食品。那为什么腰带还是那么紧呢?可能不是你吃什么的问题,而是吃多少的问题。
For when it comes to portion size, it seems we've lost all sense of, well, proportion.'Most people don't know what an appropriate portion should look like,' says Sian Porter, a consultant 2 dietitian 3 and spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association.
因为一谈到食物比例的问题,我们可能就没什么概念了。英国饮食健康协会营养咨询师兼发言人西恩·波特称:“大多数人都不知道合适的比例是多少。”
'But even healthy food contains calories. You can make really healthy choices and still eat too much.'
“但是即使健康食物也含卡路里。你也可以在吃得很多的同时吃得健康。”
每天吃多少最健康?手长度来帮忙测一测!
Good Health has the answer at hand - literally 4.
实际上,健康的答案全在手上。
'The obvious advantage of using your hands is that you always have them with you,' says Sian Porter.
西恩·波特说:“用手来计算食物摄入量一个明显的好处就是你的双手一直都跟着你。”
MEAT: PALM OF THE HAND
红肉类:手掌大小
A serving of any meat should be the size of the palm of your hand (but not your fingers). The steak pictured is about 100g and the thickness of a deck of cards.
任何红肉类的摄入量应该是在手掌的大小(不包括手指部分)。图片中牛排的分量大概有100克,其厚度大概是一叠纸牌的厚度。
WHITE FISH: WHOLE HAND
白肉类(鱼):整只手
White fish such as cod 5, haddock or pollock is very low in fat and calories so the portion can be the size of your hand when laid flat, including your fingers (about 150g and 100 calories).
像鳕鱼、黑线鳕、波洛克鱼等鱼肉,脂肪和卡路里含量很低,所以其份量可以是你整只手平放的大小,包括手指部分(150克左右,约有100卡路里)。
UNCOOKED SPINACH 6: TWO DOUBLE HANDFULS
生菠菜:满满的两把
This is how much raw spinach you need for one day (80g) - practically a whole bag - and the same serving size applies to any salad leaves.
这就是你每天需要吃的菠菜的量(80克)——几乎是一整袋——吃其他的蔬菜沙拉也是这么些量。
UNCOOKED PASTA: CLENCHED 7 FIST
生意大利面:紧握的拳头那么多
This might look small, but pasta doubles in weight once cooked, as it absorbs water. There's 75g here, giving 219 calories.
这样看起来可能很小,但是意大利面煮过之后会变成之前的一倍那么多,因为它会吸水。这里是75克的意面,卡路里却有219克。
A portion of uncooked rice is also the size of your fist.
生米的量也要是拳头的大小。
CHOCOLATE: INDEX FINGER巧克力:
食指大小
A piece of chocolate the size of your index finger works out at around 100 calories (or about 20g), and this would be an appropriate treat.
一块食指大小的巧克力会产生约100卡路里左右(大概20克左右),而这些(食指大小的巧克力)可能就是比较合适的量了。
n.顾问;会诊医师,专科医生
- He is a consultant on law affairs to the mayor.他是市长的一个法律顾问。
- Originally,Gar had agreed to come up as a consultant.原来,加尔只答应来充当我们的顾问。
n.营养学家
- You can seek the advice of a nutritionist or dietitian.你可以征求营养师或饮食专家的意见。
- I have no doubt she would make a good dietitian.毫无疑问她会成为优秀的营养学家。
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
n.鳕鱼;v.愚弄;哄骗
- They salt down cod for winter use.他们腌鳕鱼留着冬天吃。
- Cod are found in the North Atlantic and the North Sea.北大西洋和北海有鳕鱼。
n.菠菜
- Eating spinach is supposed to make you strong.据说吃菠菜能使人强壮。
- You should eat such vegetables as carrot,celery and spinach.你应该吃胡萝卜、芹菜和菠菜这类的蔬菜。
标签:
健康