2013年美国好声音 The Scientist - Holly Henry
时间:2019-02-20 作者:英语课 分类:The Voice 美国好声音
Come up to meet you 我回来想再见你一面
Tell you I'm sorry 告诉你我很对不起
You don't know how lovely you are 你不知道你有多么可爱
I had to find you 我必须要找到你
Tell you I need you 告诉你我需要你
Tell you I'll set you apart 1 告诉你我要与你分开
Tell me your secrets 分享你的秘密
And ask me your questions 回答你问我的问题
Oh~let's go back to the start 让我们重新开始
Running in circles 走过太多的弯路
Coming in tails 将要走到终点
Heads are a science apart 我们的分开似乎是科学上的
Nobody said it was easy 没有人能说那很简单
It's such a shame 2 for us to part 分开对我们来说很惭愧
Nobody said it was easy 没有人能说那很简单
No one ever said it would be this hard 没有人说那很艰难
Oh~take me back to the start 带我回到起点
I was just guessing 我猜测过
At numbers and figures 3 尽我所有的见解
Pulling the puzzles apart 解开那些疑惑
Questions of science 科学上的问题
Science and progress 科学的进步
Could not speak as loud as my heart 不能说出我的心声
Tell me you love me 告诉我你爱我
Come back and haunt 4 me 回到我身边
Oh~when I rush to the start 当我跑到起点
Running in circles 走过太多的弯路
Coming in tails 将要走到终点
Coming back as we are 让我们回到从前
Nobody said it was easy 没有人能说那很简单
Oh~it's such a shame for us to part 分开对我们来说很惭愧
Nobody said it was easy 没有人能说那很简单
No one ever said it would be so hard 没有人能说那很艰难
I'm going back to the start 我将要回到从前
Ahoooooo...
Ahoooooo...
Ahoooooo...
Ahoooooo...
- I helped her pull the two fighting boys apart.我帮她把两个打架的男孩拉开。
- I like to keep my work apart from my family.我不喜欢让家里人插手我的工作。
- She felt shame after she told the lie.她撒谎后感到羞愧。
- He felt no shame and no regret.他不感到羞愧和悔恨。
- Senior government figures must have acquiesced in the cover-up. 政府高级官员必然已经默许掩盖真相。
- The figures for 2001 were used as a baseline for the study. 这项研究以2001年的数据为基础。