双语:史努比的生活哲理
英语课
Why do you never call on me when I know the answer ,but you always call on me when I don't?
薄荷·派蒂:(对老师):为什么我知道答案时,你总不叫我回答,我不会答时,你却偏偏叫我答?
Eyes decetive and legs fail, but it's the stomach that gets you in trouble!
史努比:眼睛会欺骗人,双腿会累死人,但胃却专给人找麻烦!
It's not worth it to know you're not worth it!
史努比:实在不值得 去听那种贬低我价值的话!
Don't feel bad……there are a lot of people in this world who don't know who they are or what they are.
史努比:别难过……世界上有许多人还不知道他们到底是谁或什么。
Some laughts are worth more than other…
史努比:有些玩笑的代价比较昂贵……
That's the only trouble with being a dog…they never tell you anything…
史努比:当狗就是这点不好,别人什么事都不告诉你……
The secret of life is to look good at a distance.
史努比:生命的秘密就在于远观最佳。
It's good to enjoy your work, but it's dangerous to enjoy it too much…
史努比:在工作中追求乐趣是好事,但太快乐了会带来危险……
A prophet 1 is not without honor 2 except in his own country and in his own house.
莱纳斯:预言家在自己的国家及家庭里总是不受尊重。
The secret of living is to own a convertible 3 and a lake……If the sun is shining, you can ride around in your convertible and be happy……If it starts to rain,it won't spoil 4 your day because you can just say,"Oh'well'the rain will fill up my lake!"If your lake dries up, you can say,"Oh, well,this is nice weather for riding in a convertible ."
查理·布朗:生活的秘密就是拥有一辆车子和一座湖……如果阳光普照,我就可以开车去兜风,如果天下雨,那也用不着伤心,我可以说“没关系,雨水会注满我的糊!”如果湖干了,我还可以说:“不要紧,这天气正适合开车兜风…”
n.预言家,先知,提倡者
- A prophet made a prophecy that the kingdom would fall.一位预言家预言那个王国将要灭亡。
- The pity is that you are not a prophet.可惜你不能未卜先知。
n.光荣;敬意;荣幸;vt.给…以荣誉;尊敬
- I take your visit as a great honor.您的来访是我莫大的光荣。
- It is a great honor to receive that prize.能拿到那个奖是无上的光荣。
adj.可改变的,可交换,同意义的;n.有活动摺篷的汽车
- The convertible sofa means that the apartment can sleep four.有了这张折叠沙发,公寓里可以睡下4个人。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了。
标签:
史努比