《大话西游》经典台词英文版
英语课
《大话西游》是一部经典的无厘头喜剧片,将西游记重新演绎,更像是一个西游记后续,整个电影挺热闹,以至于 很闹腾,所以这部电影刚开始时并不是反应很好。但是这部电影绝不是仅仅的无厘头,他更有真情在里面,所以首先在高校流行,然后在全国兴起新的高潮。其中的 经典台词和搞笑的姿势更风靡一时,使这部电影成为了经典。
1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent 1?
2.你又在吓我
You scare 2 me again.
3.莫非是一家黑店?
Is this a slaughter 3 house?
4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠
It's a long night, no mood to sleep.
5.如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做玉皇大帝我也不会开心
If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy even if I were Heaven Emperor.
6.要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?
Should I show you my heart?
7.可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹
But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain.
8.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
9.可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!
But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please give me a reason, please!
10.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?
We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?
11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在吗?你说句话啊!我只是想在临死之
前多交一个朋友而已.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend when I'm going to die.
12.所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是
妖,是人妖.
Being a devil 4 is the same as being a human. We should be kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid 5.
13.爱一个人是痛苦的
Love means 6 pain.
14.这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
15.曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.
I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
adj.安静的,不吵闹的,沉默的,无言的;n.(复数)默剧
- Immediately on his beginning to speak,everyone was silent.他一讲话,大家顿时安静下来。
- The boys looked at the conjuror in silent wonder. 孩子们目瞪口呆地看着那魔术师。
vt.恐吓;vi.受惊吓
- I like reading scare stories.我喜欢读恐怖故事。
- The sound of the explosion gave me quite a scare.爆炸声把我吓了一跳。
n.屠杀,屠宰;vt.屠杀,宰杀
- I couldn't stand to watch them slaughter the cattle.我不忍看他们宰牛。
- Wholesale slaughter was carried out in the name of progress.大规模的屠杀在维护进步的名义下进行。
n.魔鬼,恶魔
- It is easier to raise the devil than to lay him.召鬼容易驱鬼难。
- Susie,you're a determined little devil.苏茜,你真是个坚决的小家伙。
n.(动,植)杂种,混合物
- That is a hybrid perpetual rose.那是一株杂交的四季开花的蔷薇。
- The hybrid was tall,handsome,and intelligent.那混血儿高大、英俊、又聪明。
标签:
台词