对话常用句-卖方支付篇
英语课
1.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们通常的支付方式是以我方为台头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前的一个月寄达我方
2.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
3.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
4.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
5.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我方更希望贵方用美元支付
6.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping 1 advice, you are kindly 2 requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
7.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable 3 by draft at sight in pounds sterling 4 in London.
货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
8.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
我方不收美元,请最好用瑞士法郎来成交生意
9.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
10.We require immediate 5 payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
n.船运(发货,运输,乘船)
- We struck a bargain with an American shipping firm.我们和一家美国船运公司谈成了一笔生意。
- There's a shipping charge of £5 added to the price.价格之外另加五英镑运输费。
adj.和蔼的,温和的,爽快的;adv.温和地,亲切地
- Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.她的邻居都说她和蔼可亲、热情好客。
- A shadow passed over the kindly face of the old woman.一道阴影掠过老太太慈祥的面孔。
adj.可付的,应付的,有利益的
- This check is payable on demand.这是一张见票即付的支票。
- No tax is payable on these earnings.这些收入不须交税。
adj.英币的(纯粹的,货真价实的);n.英国货币(英镑)
- Could you tell me the current rate for sterling, please?能否请您告诉我现行英国货币的兑换率?
- Sterling has recently been strong,which will help to abate inflationary pressures.英国货币最近非常坚挺,这有助于减轻通胀压力。
标签:
句子