生活中最艰难的10件事是什么?
英语课
1. To decide whether to "leave" or "try harder".
决定是“离开”还是“更加努力”。
2. Quit a good money job to pursue one's dreams.
辞掉高薪工作去追求自己的梦想。
3. Apologize to people you have hurt.
向你曾伤害过的人道歉。
4. Admit your own mistakes.
承认自己的错误。
5. Staying positive when you have lost everything you ever had.
拥有过的一切都轰然倒塌时,依然乐观向上。
6. Living away from family.
离家生活。
7. Bouncing back when you have fall rock bottom.
当你坠入人生低谷时重新振作。
8. Making others smile when one has not smiled for ages.
让一个很久没有笑过的人笑出来。
9. Keep a low profile despite being extremely knowledgeable 1 about his/her profession.
尽管在自己专业相关领域知识非常渊博,却仍能保持低调。
10. Attending a loved one’s funeral.
出席所爱之人的葬礼。
when you face above things, firstly , you have to know, you must accept the fact, and then, thinking about,
如果你遇到了上述的事情,首先,你需要知道,你必须接受这个事实,然后,这样想:
Some people are just not meant to be in your life.
有些人只是命中注定不属于你。
Everything happens for a reason. Every. Damn 2. Thing.
每件事都事出有因。每·件·事。
People want you to do well but not better than them.
别人希望你做得好但是不要比他们更好。
Of course,when you experience above things, you could come to a decision: no matter 10 or 100 hardest things like list, in fact, just the two most difficult things in your heart, persevering 3 and letting go.
当然,当你经历了以上的事情中的一件或者两件,你会得出一个结论:无论10件或是100件类似于我们列出的最艰难的事情,事实上,仅仅有两件事情你迈不过自己那道坎——坚持不懈和放手离开。
At last,If you ask me is there anything harder than them? I could tell you one thing ultimate hard, know when to do and what to do.
最后,如果你问我还有什么事情比这些更难吗?我可以告诉你还有一件顶级难的事情——知道什么时候该做什么事。
adj.知识渊博的;有见识的
- He's quite knowledgeable about the theatre.他对戏剧很有心得。
- He made some knowledgeable remarks at the meeting.他在会上的发言颇有见地。
int.该死,他妈的;vt.指责,贬斥,诅咒
- Damn this useless typewriter!这台破打字机真该死!
- I knew damn well what he was going to say.我非常清楚他要说什么。
a.坚忍不拔的
- They will only triumph by persevering in their struggle against natural calamities. 他们只有坚持与自然灾害搏斗,才能取得胜利。
- Success belongs to the persevering. 胜利属于不屈不挠的人。
标签:
生活