实用口语:背后的那些牢骚话
英语课
不管在工作还是生活中,我们都有可能遇到不顺心的事情,让你气不打一处来的人。所以,事后发发牢骚也是情有可原的。看看下面这些牢骚话你是不是也说过呢?
He has an axe 1 to grind 2. 他另有企图。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I’m bored to death. 我无聊死了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don’t push me. 别逼我。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Don’t play possum! 别裝蒜!
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
I’ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天要跟他扯平。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
He totally got me wrong. 他完全误会我了。
I can’t make both ends meet. 我入不敷出了。
n.斧子;v.用斧头砍,削减
- Be careful with that sharp axe.那把斧子很锋利,你要当心。
- The edge of this axe has turned.这把斧子卷了刃了。
标签:
口语