一般商业书信 确认
一般商业书信 确认
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation 1
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment 2 has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn 3 this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly 4 placed with us yesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was conpletely destroyed by fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
- We are waiting for confirmation of the news.我们正在等待证实那个消息。
- We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.给你们发送订购的货物之前,我们需要书面确认。
- This last consignment of hosiery is quite up to standard.这批新到的针织品完全符合规格。
- We have to ask you to dispatch the consignment immediately.我们得要求你立即发送该批货物。
- All the characters in the story are drawn from life.故事中的所有人物都取材于生活。
- Her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the scene outside.她的目光禁不住被外面的风景所吸引。