时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:听歌学英语


英语课

I’m at a payphone trying to call home



我在公用电话前,尝试打电话回家



All of my change I spent on you



所有的零钱都用来打给你了



Where are the times gone baby



那些时光都到哪里去了, baby



It’s all wrong. Where are the plans we made for two



一团糟。我们那些二人计划呢?



Yeah, I, I know it’s hard to remember



是的,我,我知道要记起这些很困难



The people we used to be



曾经的我们



It’s even harder to picture



更难想象



that you’re not here next to me



你不在我身边的事实



You said it’s too late to make it



你说现在已经太迟了



but is it too late to try?



但难道努力尝试也会太晚?



And in our time that you wasted



还有那些你浪费了的,我们的旧日时光



All of our bridges burnt down



我们的一切都被毁了



I’ve wasted my nights



我的夜晚都徒劳了



You turned out the lights



你把灯光都熄灭



Now I’m paralyzed 1



现在我寸步不前



Still stucked in that time when we called it love



仍然困在我们所谓的爱的记忆里



but even the sun sets in paradise 2



就算太阳都出现在天堂里了



If happy ever after did exist



如果(童话故事的)完美结局真的存在



I would still be holding you like this



我就应该像以前那样的抱着你



All those fairytales are full of sh#it



所有的童话故事都是骗人的



One more fucking love song I’ll be sick



再来多首该死的爱情歌曲我就要吐了



You turned your back on tomorrow



你为了将来转身离开



Cause you forgot yesterday



因为你已忘记了过去



I gave you my love to borrow



我把爱给了你



But you just gave it away



但你轻易地把它放弃



You can’t expect me to be fine



你不能期望我会没事



I don’t expect you to care



我不期望你会在乎



I know I said it before



我知道我已经说过了



But all of our bridges burnt down



我们的一切都被毁了



Now I’m at a payphone…



现在我站在公用电话前...





[wiz khalifa]



Man, fuck that shit



拜托,能不能争口气?!



I’ll be out spending all this money



我会花光所有这些钱



while you sitting round wondering



当你坐在那里想弄明白



why it wasn’t you who came up from nothing



为什么从头开始的不是你



made it from the botton



从底层一步步往上爬



Now when you see me I’m stunning 3



现在你看到我这么出色



and all of my cars start with a push of a button



我所有的车只需按下按钮就能启动



Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it



提醒我错过的机遇,或随便你称它们做什么



Switched the number to my phone



换掉我的手机号码



So you never could call it



这样你就永远不能打给我了



Don’t need my name on my show



我的表演不需刻意



You can tell it i’m ballin’



你可以看得出我在狂欢



Swish, what a shame could have got picked



多可惜你错过了这些漂亮的机会



Had a really good game but you missed your last shot



本可以开心的玩乐但你错过了最后的机会



So you talk about who you see at the top



所以你现在可以谈论跟你在一起的人成功了



or what you could have saw



或你本来可以得到的东西



but sad to say it’s over for



但可悲的是这些结束了,因为



phantom 4 pulled up valet open doors



错觉停止,门被打开了



wiz like go away



wiz 需要离开



Got what you was looking for



得到了你想要的



Now it's me who they want



现在他们需要的是我



so you can go and take that little piece of sh#it with you



你可以走了,记得带着那块垃圾一起走



I’m at a payphone trying to call home



我在公用电话前,尝试打电话回家



all of my change I spent on you



所有的零钱都用来打给你了



Where are the times gone baby



那些时光都到哪里去了, baby



It’s all wrong, where are the plans we made for two



这些都是错的,那些我们为二人所作的计划在那里?



If happy ever after did exist



如果(童话故事的)完美结局真的存在



I would still be holding you like this



我就应该像以前那样的抱着你



and all these fairytales are full of sh#it



所有的童话故事都是骗人的



one more fucking love song i’ll be sick



再来多首该死的爱情歌曲我就要吐了



Now I’m at a payphone…



现在我站在公用电话前...







英语充电:



If life is divided into two episodes 6, the first is "hesitance-free", while the second is "regret-free"若将人生一分为二,前半段叫做“不犹豫”,后半段叫做“不后悔”。



divide  vt. 划分;除;分开;使产生分歧



episode 5 n (电视连续剧的) 集; (连载小说的) 节;事件; 经历



hesitance n. 踌躇;犹豫



-free: 没有…的 (carefree  (care, n. 关怀;照料;谨慎;忧虑;) 无忧无虑的;leadfree不含铅的;weedfree没有杂草的)





When you're down and out, remember to keep your head up. When you're up and well, remember to keep your feet down.穷困潦倒时,记得抬头挺胸,春风得意时,记得要脚踏实地。



down and out这个短语来源于拳击比赛,如果有一方被打倒而未能在规定时间内站起来的话,那么他就要被淘汰出局了,所以,down and out其实就是把这两个动作顺序连在一起,表示受到重击后一蹶不振的状态;也表示是一个人不仅没有工作、没有钱,而且也没有朋友帮忙,穷困潦倒的状态;落魄,聊到困顿。)





I think the best attitude toward life is to keep your humor on and show your smile to what happens.人生在世,八方风雨;不妨一笑,淡然处之/我认为对待生活最好的态度,就是保持乐观,笑对人生。





Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday.不见得每天都是好日子,但是每天总会有好的事情发生的。



adj.瘫痪的
  • He is paralyzed as the result of a would-be assassin's bullet years ago. 几年前有人对他行刺未遂,但子弹使他瘫痪了。
  • But the very imminence of the emergency paralyzed his invention. Good! 常言说得好,急中生智,可汤姆这回却束手无策,对,就这么办。
n.伊甸乐园,天堂
  • My house had a small backyard,the paradise of children.我那幢房子有一个小后院,那是孩子们玩耍的乐园。
  • On a hot day a dip in the sea is sheer paradise.热天洗个海水澡是十分令人惬意的事。
adj.极好的;使人晕倒的
  • His plays are distinguished only by their stunning mediocrity.他的戏剧与众不同之处就是平凡得出奇。
  • The finished effect was absolutely stunning.完工后的效果非常美。
n.幻影,虚位,幽灵;adj.错觉的,幻影的,幽灵的
  • I found myself staring at her as if she were a phantom.我发现自己瞪大眼睛看着她,好像她是一个幽灵。
  • He is only a phantom of a king.他只是有名无实的国王。
n.(作品的一段)情节,插曲,系列事件中之一
  • The episode was a huge embarrassment for all concerned.这段小插曲令所有有关人员都感到非常尴尬。
  • This episode remains sharply engraved on my mind.这段经历至今仍深深地铭刻在我的心中。
插曲,片断( episode的名词复数 ); 一集
  • The novel deals with the romantic episodes of her early life. 小说叙述了她早期生活的浪漫插曲。
  • Three episodes have been telescoped into a single programme. 把叁集的内容压缩成了一个节目。