双语美句:爱要爱的完整
英语课
1、Live beautifully, dream passionately 1, love completely.
活要活得美好,梦要梦得热烈,爱要爱得完整。
2、We did not change as we grew older, we just became more clearly ourselves.
长大的岁月里,我们从未变化,只是越来越清晰的成为自己。
3、Words don’t have the power to hurt you. Unless, the person who said them means a lot to you.
话语本身不伤人,除非,说这话的人对你而言很重要。
4、People who are serious about the relation are moody 2 as they have devoted 3 a lot that makes them worry about gains and losses.
动了真感情的人都会喜怒无常,因付出太多,难免患得患失。
5、I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.
我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。
6 Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you wanna be.
有时候你需要退开一点,清醒一下,然后提醒自己,我是谁,要去哪里。
7、At least in my show time, I try my best to love you.
至少在属于我出场的时间里,曾拼尽全力爱过你。
8、Don’t waste time on anyone who doesn’t focus on you, you’re worth someone’s full attention.
不要浪费时间在一个对你不够专注的人身上,你值得拥有一个全心全意爱你的人。
9、Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
停止无谓的担心,还是多想想解决之道吧!
10、Don’t patronize others and take the wrong steps under your own feet.
不要光顾着看别人,走错了自己脚下的路。
11、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
执子之手,与子偕老。
12、Knowledge can’t replace friendship, I’d rather be an idiot 4 than lose you, SpongeBob.
知识不能取代友谊,即使变成笨蛋我也不愿意失去你,海绵宝宝。
13、Albert Einstein: Logic 5 will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
爱因斯坦:逻辑会带你从A点到达B点,想象力将把你带到任何地方。
14、One thorn 6 of experience is worth a whole wilderness 7 of warning.
一次痛彻心扉的经历,抵得上千百次的告诫。
15、l wish l knew how to quit you.
我希望我知道如何能够戒掉你。
16、If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
如果你想要你从未拥有过的东西,那么你必须去做你从未做过的事。
17、You can hurt with your words but sometimes you can hurt more with your silence.
生活中,你说的话可能会伤到别人,但有时候,你的沉默会让人伤得更深。
18 Beverly Sills: There are no shortcuts 8 to any place worth going.
贝弗利?希尔斯:任何值得去的地方,都没有捷径。
19、Never lie to someone who trust you. Never trust someone who lies to you.
不要欺骗任何相信你的人,不要相信任何欺骗你的人。
20 We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery; the deepest wound was the most real emotions.
我们在错误的时间相遇,在正确的时间却又分开。走的最急的是最美的景色,伤的最深的是最真的感情。
ad.热烈地,激烈地
- She could hate as passionately as she could love. 她能恨得咬牙切齿,也能爱得一往情深。
- He was passionately addicted to pop music. 他酷爱流行音乐。
adj.心情不稳的,易怒的,喜怒无常的
- He relapsed into a moody silence.他又重新陷于忧郁的沉默中。
- I'd never marry that girl.She's so moody.我决不会和那女孩结婚的。她太易怒了。
adj.忠诚的,忠实的,热心的,献身于...的
- He devoted his life to the educational cause of the motherland.他为祖国的教育事业贡献了一生。
- We devoted a lengthy and full discussion to this topic.我们对这个题目进行了长时间的充分讨论。
n.白痴,傻子,笨蛋
- Only an idiot would make such a thoughtless remark.只有草包才会说出这样没有头脑的话来。
- You are behaving like a perfect idiot.你表现得像个十足的白痴。
n.逻辑(学);逻辑性
- What sort of logic is that?这是什么逻辑?
- I don't follow the logic of your argument.我不明白你的论点逻辑性何在。
n.刺,荆棘,带刺小灌木
- The little boy stepped on a sharp thorn.那小男孩踩着了一根尖刺。
- The dog had a thorn in its pad.这只狗的爪垫上扎了根刺。
n.杳无人烟的一片陆地、水等,荒漠
- She drove the herd of cattle through the wilderness.她赶着牛群穿过荒野。
- Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means.荒凉地区的教育不是钱财问题。
标签:
美句