2010年上海世博会口语对话之现场指南:指路和介绍
2010年上海世博会口语对话之现场指南:指路和介绍参观路线
Information: Hello! May I help you ?
问讯处:您好!有什么可以帮您的吗?
Visitor: Hello! I would like to have a brief idea of the pavilion layout and orientation 1 prior to my visiting, or to I would be lost. The one ahead is China Pavilion, isn't it?
参观者:你好,我想在参观前大致了解一下方位,以免迷路。前面那个就是中国馆吗?
Information: Yes, it's the building with a red crown.
问讯处:是的,就是那座顶部是红颜色的建筑。
Visitor: Where are the Theme Pavilions?
参观者:那么主题馆呢?
Information: The Theme Pavilions are located on the left of China Pavilion. The belt amid them is the Expo Axis 2.
问讯处:主题馆在中国馆的左面,在两个馆之间的是世博轴。
Visitor: Where is the Expo Axis?
参观者:世博轴在哪里?
Information: You may walk forward. It’s about 500 meters away from here.
问讯处:世博轴就在前方500米处,您步行即可到达。
visitor: Is the Expo Center located on the other end?
参观者:世博中心在另一端吗?
Information: Go along the Expo Axis, and you’ll find the Expo Center to the end.
问讯处:沿着世博轴一直到底就是世博中心了。
Visitor: Where is the Press Center?
参观者:新闻中心在哪儿?
Information: It's within the Expo Center.
问讯处:新闻中心设在世博中心内。
Visitor: How about the Expo Performance Center? I learn that a large amount of performances will be offered there.
参观者:那世博演艺中心呢?听说有好多演出。
Information: Yes, the Expo Performance Center is on the right of the Expo Center,only one step away.
问讯处:是的,世博演艺中心离世博中心很近,就在世博中心的右面。
Visitor: Another focus is the Urban Best Practices Area.
I would like to have it my first stop, for I’m full of curiosity about it .
参观者:还有一个很重要,城市最佳实践区,我很好奇,想先去看看。
Information: If so, you may enter the Expo Site from the entrance in its Puxi Site.
问讯处:你如果想先参观城市最佳实践区,可以从西浦世博园区的入口进入。
Visitor: It is said that there stands a Harmony Tower in Puxi Site. Do you know the tower?
参观者:听说浦西还有一个世博和谐塔,你知道吗?
Information: The Harmony Tower is renovated 3 from the original industrial chimney, just adjacent to the Urban Best Practices Area.
问讯处:世博和谐塔是利用原有的工厂烟囱改造的,就在城市最佳时间区旁边。
Visitor: Oh, I see. Thanks!
参观者:哦我知道了。谢谢。
Information: You're welcome!
问讯处:不用客气。
- Children need some orientation when they go to school.小孩子上学时需要适应。
- The traveller found his orientation with the aid of a good map.旅行者借助一幅好地图得知自己的方向。
- The earth's axis is the line between the North and South Poles.地轴是南北极之间的线。
- The axis of a circle is its diameter.圆的轴线是其直径。