中了这10条 说明ta并没有想和你共度一生!
英语课
1. He says he will call you later and doesn’t.
1.他说等会给你电话,然而并没有来电
Letting you down is part of not allowing you to get too close. If he disappoints you now then he may feel it will limit your disappointment later on as you won’t rely on him.
让你失望也属于不允许你靠太近。如果他时不时让你失望,他会觉得这样你以后不会太失望,因为你不再依赖他。
2.He doesn’t plan ahead with you and most of your dates are last minute
2. 他不和你提前计划,你们多数约会都是最后一刻才定的
If you feel like you are the last resort 1 for his evening then you probably are.
如果你觉得你是他晚上约会最后的选择,那你估计就真的是。
中了这10条 说明ta并没有想和你共度一生!
3.He doesn’t want to meet your family
3.他不想见你的家庭成员
Meeting the family is a sign that your relationship is serious as nobody wants to meet the parents if it’s not a long-term commitment 2.
见家人是你们关系正紧的标志,因为要不是要托付终生,还有谁要见家长。
4.He changes the subject when you talk about your relationship
你们谈论恋爱关系的时候他就切换话题
This is a warning sign that he will find it uncomfortable to talk about the future or how he feels.
这便是个警示,他觉得谈将来和谈自己感受会不舒服。
5.He still goes out on lads' nights with his single friends
5.他依旧和单身朋友一起出去整夜玩
This could be a sign that he is keeping his options open to find someone better.
他对去找个更好的伴侣持开放态度,这可能就是个标志。
6. He wants you to leave his flat if he goes out and doesn’t give you a key
6.他外出时希望你也离开公寓,而且他不给你钥匙
He doesn’t like the idea of you being there when he gets back!
想到他回来的时候你在那儿,他就不大开心。
7. What he makes you for breakfast
7.他给你做怎样的早餐
If he forgets to put sugar in your tea every single time and never makes you breakfast in bed, things aren't looking good.
如果他每次都忘记在你的早餐茶饮里放糖,也不会把早餐端到床头给你,事态就进展不妙。
8. You don’t hear from him every day
8.你不是每天都有他的消息
He doesn’t need you if he can get on with his life quite happily without you.
如果他的生活可以快乐地继续下去,他就不需要你。
9. There are parts of his life that he doesn’t share with you
9.他的部分生活没有和你共享
If you want to be with someone for the long-term you share your whole life with them.
如果你要和谁长远走下去,你会和他分享你的生活。
10. Date nights
10.约会当晚
If they're often last-minute dinners at the local pub 3 and never with any planning or thought, it's not looking good. He doesn’t invest 4 time thinking about how to make you happy or consider what you might enjoy.
如果总是最后一刻晚饭约在当地小酒吧,而从来没有思考和计划,这不是好现象。他不花时间思考怎么让你快乐,也不思考你喜欢什么。
n.凭借,手段,常去之地,胜地;vi.求助,诉诸,采取(某种手段等),常去
- He couldn't have passed the exam without resort to cheating.他要不是靠作弊是通不过这次考试的。
- Beidaihe is noted for its summer resort.北戴河以避暑胜地而著称。
n.奉献,忠诚,辛劳,委托,实行,承担义务,赞助
- The builder had a commitment to finish the work on time.那个承建商答应过准时完工。
- He made a commitment to pay the rent on time.他保证按时付房租。
n.[英]旅馆,小店,酒馆
- He is the landlord of this pub.他是这家酒店的店主。
- They saw that four large men marched into the pub.他们看到四个彪形大汉走进了酒吧。
标签:
阅读