娱乐算命:手腕纹路透露的秘密
英语课
Hold your dominant 1 hand out flat, palm up. Take a peek 2 at your wrist, at exactly the point where your hand meets your arm. You may see some faint horizontal wrinkles.
摊开你的惯用手,掌心朝上。看一眼手腕,看看手掌和手臂相交之处。你或许会看到几条浅显的横纹。
Now clench 3 your first and curl your wrist. Now, you should see several deep lines cutting across your wrist.
现在,攥紧拳头,弯曲手腕,你应该可以看到手腕划过几道深纹。
娱乐算命:手腕纹路透露的秘密
Line #1: The Health Line
纹路1:健康线
The first Rascette line is generally considered to be the most important, and will give you the most information about your life. If it is deep and straight, without breaks, that’s a very good sign, indicating a long and healthy life.
一般认为第一条腕纹是最为重要、透露你生命信息最多的一条。如果健康线又深又直连续不中断,则是不错的迹象,预示健康长寿。
If you notice that it’s faint or broken, that can be a sign that you need to change your lifestyle.
如果你注意到健康线纹路浅显有断裂的迹象,也许你要改改生活方式了。
Line #2: The Success Line
纹路2:成功线
The second bracelet 4 line often closely mirrors the first in terms of shape and depth. This line represents your wealth and material success in life.
第二条腕纹通常形状和深浅与第一条高度相仿。这条线代表你生命中的财富和物质成就。
A break or divisions in this line might indicate dips in your finances before they stabilize 5 again.
纹路有断裂或者分岔意味着财务会遇上困难,后续才会重振旗鼓。
Line #3: The Influence Line
纹路3:影响线
Not everyone has a third line, but if you do, it generally serves as a measure of social prosperity.
不是每个人都有第三条纹路的,你若有,则这条腕纹衡量着你的社会影响力。
If this line is straight and distinct, it says great things about your longevity 6, and also indicates that you’ve used your years to become an important and influential 7 part of your community.
这条线若是笔直显眼,则说明你会长寿,也说明你有生之年在你的群体里成为了重要且富有影响力的人物。
Line #4: The Strength Line
纹路4:影响线
A visible fourth line indicates a strong social presence, and might mean that you’ll have lots and lots of descendants.
若明显有第四条纹路,则说明颇具社会存在感,也可能意味着子嗣繁多。
adj.支配的,统治的;占优势的;显性的;n.主因,要素,主要的人(或物);显性基因
- The British were formerly dominant in India.英国人从前统治印度。
- She was a dominant figure in the French film industry.她在法国电影界是个举足轻重的人物。
vi.偷看,窥视;n.偷偷的一看,一瞥
- Larry takes a peek out of the window.赖瑞往窗外偷看了一下。
- Cover your eyes and don't peek.捂上眼睛,别偷看。
vt.捏紧(拳头等),咬紧(牙齿等),紧紧握住
- I clenched the arms of my chair.我死死抓住椅子扶手。
- Slowly,he released his breath through clenched teeth.他从紧咬的牙缝间慢慢地舒了口气。
n.手镯,臂镯
- The jeweler charges lots of money to set diamonds in a bracelet.珠宝匠要很多钱才肯把钻石镶在手镯上。
- She left her gold bracelet as a pledge.她留下她的金手镯作抵押品。
vt.(使)稳定,使稳固,使稳定平衡;vi.稳定
- They are eager to stabilize currencies.他们急于稳定货币。
- His blood pressure tended to stabilize.他的血压趋向稳定。
n.长命;长寿
- Good habits promote longevity.良好的习惯能增长寿命。
- Human longevity runs in families.人类的长寿具有家族遗传性。
adj.有影响的,有权势的
- He always tries to get in with the most influential people.他总是试图巴结最有影响的人物。
- He is a very influential man in the government.他在政府中是个很有影响的人物。
标签:
娱乐