一般商业书信
一般商业书信
通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。
Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit 1 the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。
We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders 2 of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar 3. 1.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
- Beggars are not allowed to solicit in public places.乞丐不得在公共场所乞讨。
- We should often solicit opinions from the masses.我们应该经常征求群众意见。
- The meeting was attended by 90% of shareholders. 90%的股东出席了会议。
- the company's fiduciary duty to its shareholders 公司对股东负有的受托责任