艾伦脱口秀第13期:觉得蛮搞笑的
英语课
The fact you even have them ahead of time. 其实你们早就拿到剧本了
No, I mean, she is pretty protective 1 about,I don't think our spoilers are as sort of big as the Scandal's spoilers. 没有 我的意思是 她很看重保密 我觉得剧透对"格蕾"的影响没有对"丑闻"的影响那么大
So she is not as protective.But I will say she is wonderful about If there is something big that's happening. 所以她没有那么严格保密 但是如果接下来会有一些大变故
She does sort of runs it by you and make sure you are okay with it. 她会先和演员沟通 确保演员能够接受
Or you know, things like that.She is sort of considerate in that way. 在类似的事情上她很贴心 她在这方面考虑很周到
But I think our spoilers aren't as big. 但是我觉得剧透对我们的影响没那么大
And Stella goes to set with you,and she, what does she think about it? 斯特拉经常和你一起去片场 她喜欢吗
She does,she wants to be the emergency room doctor. 她 她想当一名急救科医生
That was cute. - I think it's hilarious 2. 太可爱了 -我觉得蛮搞笑的
That's sweet. - That's adorable.Yes.She loves coming to the set. 很暖心的啊 -是很可爱 是的 她很喜欢跟我去片场
And every time she comes to set,the first thing she wants to do is Linda Klein,is our medical producer. 每次她到片场 要做的第一件事就是...琳达·克莱是我们的医学制作人
Wonderful woman, is a good friend of mine. 她人很好 是我的好朋友
And she just wants to go straight to Linda's office. 斯特拉就直接去琳达的办公室
And play with all the medical things.All the fake 3 organs and, 然后玩那些医学用品 人造器官之类的
yesterday she had.I went in to find her,I couldn't find her. 昨天就是这样 我去那里找她 我到处都找不到她
And she was in Linda's office with Linda with a bone drill. 她和琳达一起呆在办公室里 拿着一个骨钻
Drilling a fake femur bone,with a real bone drill. 钻一个人造股骨 用一个真的骨钻
adj.防护的,保护的
- A mother naturally feels protective towards her children.做母亲的天生要保护自己的孩子。
- We feel safe with a protective device in the house.我们因为家里有了防护装置而感到安全。
adj.充满笑声的,欢闹的;[反]depressed
- The party got quite hilarious after they brought more wine.在他们又拿来更多的酒之后,派对变得更加热闹起来。
- We stop laughing because the show was so hilarious.我们笑个不停,因为那个节目太搞笑了。
标签:
脱口秀