艾伦脱口秀第35期:入不敷出
英语课
Well, I didn't want to just,you know, stand there, looking creepy after you told me no. 你知道 在你跟我说了不用陪你之后 我就不想傻站在那 感觉怪怪的
I got my truck and I just drove 1 around the other side of the gas station and waited to make sure your dad did come. 我上了车 然后开车绕着加油站转了好几圈 直到看到你爸爸来接你们了才走
Isn't that amazing?I mean, the fact that he didn't leave he just waited to make sure you are 是不是很赞 我是指 他并没有马上离开 而是确认你们安全了
Cause you were in shock You must have been freaking out.And you are holding your son. 因为你们当时肯定吓坏了 肯定吓得魂都没了 而且还抱着你儿子
And so there is insurance money but you owed 2 money on the car as well, right? 虽然有保险 但是你们也有车贷 对吧
So... - Yeah, we are gonna pay it off this week. 所以 -是的 我们本来这周就能还清了
Uh huh. Okay, well.Not any more. - Yeah, no.All right, well, we have been partners with Shutterfly for 3 years. 嗯嗯 好的 再也不欠债了 -对 不会了 很好 我们和Shutterfly公司合作了三年
And they have helped us with hundreds of peoples' lives. 他们帮我们解决了上百人的生计问题
They want to make better. 他们现在还想做得更好
And they want to give you a check for $10,000 to help you. 所以准备给你一张一万美金的支票帮你渡过难关
Um wow.That will help.And Joseph, I know you work long hours and you are struggling paycheck to paycheck. 天呐 这应该能帮上忙 约瑟夫 我知道你每天都工作很长时间 而且入不敷出
So Shutterfly wants to give you $15,000.Oh. Oh my god!That's what you get for being a good guy. - Thank you.You are a good guy.We'll be right back. 所以Shutterfly要送你一万五千美金 哦 哦我的天 好人有好报 -谢谢 你是个好人 广告之后更精彩
vbl.驾驶,drive的过去式;n.畜群
- He drove at a speed of sixty miles per hour.他以每小时60英里的速度开车。
- They drove foreign goods out of the market.他们把外国货驱逐出市场。
标签:
脱口秀