艾伦脱口秀第42期:引爆互联网
英语课
Your selfie shot 1 was the most spectacular,successful thing. 你的自拍是上届奥斯卡 最轰动的照片
It worked out.- It worked out so well. - It worked out, yeah. 效果很好 效果非常好 -是的 是很好
And it's this horrible 2 dark cloud above my head now. 这是密布在我头上的沉沉乌云啊
How do you beat the selfie that broke the Internet. 你是怎么拍出这张引爆互联网的自拍的
Yeah, I don't know. Um, that was so lucky,I mean, that was so.. 我不知道 运气好吧 我是说 太过
Listen.I see that in my nightmares 3.But here's what you have to know. 听这掌声 我做噩梦都梦见这照片 但你要知道
Really, you can't plan that.I hoped it would happen.I hoped people would jump in. 其实 你没办法事先计划 我希望能这样 我希望大家都被快门记录下来
So all you have to do is to have a nugget of a good idea. 所以你要做的就是想出一个好点子
And if everybody is on board 4 and they're playing, 如果大家觉得这点子不错 愿意参与
Whatever your idea is, they're with you. 不管你的点子是什么 他们都会配合你的
That was just such a perfect fluke that happened.And I was so lucky. 这是个侥幸的成功之作 我太走运了
That's uh... it turned out to be a great thing,And the way, I...Selfies are in my brain 5.Yeah. 这最后成为了经典瞬间 这种方法 我也想用自拍了 挺好的
So I'm gonna try and do something better I think.You have to. You have to.You do whatever you... 也许我得尝试些更棒的点子 你必须这样 必须的 你可以天马行空
You can paint them. You can always...You get a... 你可以画他们 你可以一直
Slowly? -Yeah.I'll slowly paint them.The whole show.The whole show? - Yeah! Everybody together. 慢慢画 -是的 整场演出 我就在默默画人 整场 -是的 画个"全家福"
We'll have to take a break and we'll play a game after this.Fun. 休息一下 广告之后我们来玩个游戏 太好了
n.炮弹,射击,射手;v.射击,发出,发芽;vbl.射击,发出,发芽
- He shot a wild duck.他射中一只野鸭。
- All the children shot out their hands for the money.所有的孩子突然伸出手来要钱。
adj.可怕的,极可憎的,极可厌的
- This is a horrible monster.这是一个可怕的怪物。
- That is a horrible accident.那是一次可怕的事故。
n.噩梦( nightmare的名词复数 );可怕的事情,无法摆脱的恐惧
- He still has nightmares about the accident. 他仍然做噩梦梦见这场事故。
- Art thou not afraid of nightmares and hideous dreams?\" 你难道不怕睡魇和凶梦吗?” 来自英汉文学 - 红字
v.上(船;飞机等);n.委员会,理事会,董事会,委员会;司,局,厅;木板,黑板
- We'd better board the train now.我们最好现在上火车。
- Passengers should board the train now.旅客现在应该上火车了。
标签:
脱口秀