艾伦脱口秀第40期:准备笑话和串词
英语课
And your hosting.And how is...okay 还有你的主持工作 进展得怎么样了
So where are you right now?Since it's a week away in the motion place. 那现在你们进行到哪一步了呢 因为只有一周时间了
Where are you?For the Oscar spectacular? 进展如何 奥斯卡盛宴吗
We are right in the thick of it.They started loading in the theater. 目前是最紧张的阶段 他们已经开始装饰剧院了
They are doing all of the stuff now there.At the theater. 已经开始在剧院 布置现场了
And my team of writers are thinking about jokes and it's a tricky 1 process with the content. 我的团队正在准备笑话和串词 这真的是个技术活
As you well know.I should really ask you.How was it like for you a week.You know, 6,5 days out. 你很了解 我该向你请教下 距离开始还有一周 五六天时 你是怎么做的
Well, you write as much as you possibly can and up until that day you're changing jokes. 你要尽可能多写 并且一直修改
and timing 2 it in rehearsal 3.And really until that day. 彩排时卡时间 直到正式演出那天
I mean, I was changing things an hour before it started. 我是说 直到开始前一小时 我都在改稿
Cause I'm finding that good jokes that we have they were solid. 我发现 很多时候我们选用的梗 确定用的梗
They were... we think it's funny and strong. 那些我们觉得很棒的梗
Then I will watch a Late Night Talk-Show and they will say the same joke. 随后我在夜间脱口秀节目 看到他们用到同样的梗
You go ah!You scratch that one out.So that's been happening. 就抓狂了 只能划掉它 这种事一直在发生
The Grammys. Ah!Saturday Night Live did it. Ah!" 格莱美上也有 周六夜现场"也这样
Well, you start... - Ijust want everyone to stop talking until Monday. 没错 -我 我只希望周一前所有人都别再说话了
I know. But it starts with the Globes You watch Tina and Amy and you are like hoping they don't do something that you have in mind. 我懂 这是从金球奖开始的 你看着蒂娜和埃米 并且你希望 他们千万别做你想做的
But um, but it'll be so much fun.Are you... are you excited? Are you. 但 这会很有趣 你呢 你激动吗 还有
Where... are you scared?Where are you?I'm sort of all of it. 是不是有点害怕 什么感觉 都有一些吧
I'm calm and I feel good about the content we are doing. 我还算平静 我对我们的内容很自信
adj.狡猾的,奸诈的;(工作等)棘手的,微妙的
- I'm in a rather tricky position.Can you help me out?我的处境很棘手,你能帮我吗?
- He avoided this tricky question and talked in generalities.他回避了这个非常微妙的问题,只做了个笼统的表述。
n.时间安排,时间选择
- The timing of the meeting is not convenient.会议的时间安排不合适。
- The timing of our statement is very opportune.我们发表声明选择的时机很恰当。
标签:
脱口秀