艾伦脱口秀第32期:肾上腺素直往上飙
英语课
So you get out of the car.You grab 1 Ben, obviously 2. 所以你赶紧出来了 当然 抱着本
It's freezing, probably.Minnesota. 当时肯定冻死了吧 在明尼苏达
It was cold but I think my adrenaline was so crazy that I remember being warm. 确实很冷 但我当时只觉得肾上腺素直往上飙 反倒感觉很暖和
Well, there was a fire next to you. 不奇怪 你旁边有火嘛
So, yeah. - Yeah.It could have kept you warm that way. - Yeah. 所以不冷 对吧 -对 那火多多少少起到保暖作用 -是的
Alright, so so you are standing 3 on the side of the road with your child, 好的 所以你就抱着孩子 站在路边
and your car's on fire and no one stopping. 你的车着火了却没有一个人停下来
How many cars passed by do you think? 你觉得大概有多少车从身边经过
I have no idea.The time was at a stand and I was in shock, 完全没概念 那会儿我已经吓傻了 愣在那里
I just stood there. Just held him in my arms. 就那么站着 怀里抱着我儿子
I have no ideas how many cars passed by. 完全不知道有多少车经过
Wow, but obviously enough...that the cars. 哇 不过很显然 那些车
And so finally this, this wonderful guy His name is Joseph? - Joseph. 最后 好人总算出现了 他叫约瑟夫是吗 -对 约瑟夫
Joseph stops and um What-Do you remember that moment when he came up to you? 约瑟夫停下来 然后 你还记得他朝你走过来的时候什么感觉吗
I was like watching the cars go by,and I heard ''ma'am, are you okay? 我当时看着眼前车来车往 忽然听到"你没事吧 女士"
And I turned to look at him and he looked panicked 4. 然后我转过头看着他 他一副很惊恐的样子
I was still kind of calm.I did not know what to do. 其实我当时还比较镇定 只是不知道该怎么办
vt./n.攫取,抓取;vi.攫取,抓住(at)
- It is rude to grab a seat.抢占座位是不礼貌的。
- The thief made a grab at my bag but I pushed him away.贼想抢我的手提包,但被我推开了。
adv.显然;明白地
- Obviously they were putting him to a severe test.显然他们是在给他以严峻的考验。
- Obviously he was lying.显然他是在撒谎。
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
标签:
脱口秀