艾伦脱口秀第30期:真是很幸运
英语课
How much about these beads 1 please?Okay.A lot of thing you have, right?Don't worry about it. 这些珠子多少钱 好的 买了不少啊 是吧 不要担心
That's not what I was expecting.That's how I got those beads. 这我倒没想到 我就是这样得到这链子的
All right. Oh, good.Except for this one. - Okay.I got this one by showing my... 好吧 很好 除了这个 -好 为了得到它 我可是秀了我的
I don't need to see.No. We have to go. We have to.Tatas.No. No. 我不要看 别 我们要走了 我们必须 "小白兔" 别 打住
Happy Mardi Gras to you.Happy Mardi Gras, Helen.Okay. We'll be right back.Do you want one. -Yeah. 狂欢节快乐 狂欢节快乐 海伦 广告之后 马上回来 你想要一条吗 -呃
Listen, you did what anybody should have done but they didn't, and you did, 你做了大家都该做的事 可是他们没做 而你做了
so good for you,and thank goodness 2 you were driving by. 好样的 幸好你当时开车经过
Thank you.How did you beat the selfie that broke the Internet? 谢谢 你是怎么拍出这张红遍网络的自拍的
Yeah, I don't know.That was so lucky. I mean that was so...I've seen that in my nightmares 3. 嗯 我也不知道 真是很幸运 我是说 我做噩梦都梦见它
n.(空心)小珠子( bead的名词复数 );水珠;珠子项链
- a necklace of wooden beads 一条木珠项链
- Beads of perspiration stood out on his forehead. 他的前额上挂着汗珠。
n.善良,善行,美德
- Would you have the goodness to turn off the radio?劳驾,请你把收音机关上好不好?
- Thank goodness,we've found a cure for the disease.好了,这病有救了!
n.噩梦( nightmare的名词复数 );可怕的事情,无法摆脱的恐惧
- He still has nightmares about the accident. 他仍然做噩梦梦见这场事故。
- Art thou not afraid of nightmares and hideous dreams?\" 你难道不怕睡魇和凶梦吗?” 来自英汉文学 - 红字
标签:
脱口秀