艾伦脱口秀第29期:光芒万丈
英语课
Hi.Hi, Oprah. Happy Mardi Gras I'm... I'm not Oprah, and I'm trying to do a show right here. 嗨 .嗨 奥普拉 狂欢节快乐 我 我不是奥普拉 我这正做节目呢
I know that.Happy Mardi Gras, Helen.Sorry everybody. This is Gina. 我知道 狂欢节快乐 海伦 抱歉 这是吉娜
She is our Litter Genie 1 model from "Cat Week". 她是来自"猫猫日记"的"凌乱小妖"模特
Gina, I don't think...Uh... very popular. 吉娜 我觉得 挺受欢迎嘛
Oh, wow. You're very very full of yourself since you modeled for Little Genie. 哇 自从做了"凌乱小妖"的模特之后 你就相当富有啊
Listen, maybe you've had too much to drink, do you think?No. 听着 你是不是喝太多了 你觉得呢 没有
No? Okay. Do you wanna sit down?Yes.All right. I was thinking maybe in the chair here. 没有吗 好吧 你要坐下吗 好 好吧 我说的是坐椅子上
Do you want to sit in the chair?Okay.Look at my beads 2. - I see them.They're clean and shiny. - They are. 你想坐椅子上来吗 好 快看我的项链 -看到了 光芒万丈 -确实
You remember that? You remember that? 你记得吗 记不记得
Yeah. I remember that. I know about Mardi Gras. 我记得 我知道狂欢节
Shiny. - Yep.You wanna know how I got them? 好闪 -对 想知道我怎么得来的吗
I know how you got them. I know what happened there. 我知道是怎么来的 我知道当时发生了什么
You wanna see how I got them? 你想看看我怎么得到这链子的吗
No. I do not want to see it.You wanna see how I got them? 不想 一点都不想 想看吗
Do not wanna see.I can show you. - No.I brought a clip 3. 完全不想 可以给你看看 -不要 我带了录像
Really? - Hmm. Roll it! 是吗 -播放
n.妖怪,神怪
- Now the genie of his darkest and weakest side was speaking.他心灵中最阴暗最软弱的部分有一个精灵在说话。
- He had to turn to the Genie of the Ring for help.他不得不向戒指神求助。
n.(空心)小珠子( bead的名词复数 );水珠;珠子项链
- a necklace of wooden beads 一条木珠项链
- Beads of perspiration stood out on his forehead. 他的前额上挂着汗珠。
标签:
脱口秀