艾伦脱口秀第44期:世界上最红的人
英语课
Alright.What happened.I'm doing impressions.Impression? Oh, good. 好的 怎么了 我在调整表情 调整表情 好的
Oh, alright alright alright. - Oh gosh, I'm blanking.I, I was. - Yes, I know, of course. 好的 好的 -我晕 我现在一片空白 这个 这个 -是的 我当然知道了
My last name is, the first name is the same as Broderick. 我的姓 他的名字跟布罗德里克一样
Yeah. What?Oh, Mathew McConaughey.That's it. - Thank you, perfect. 什么 啊 是马修·麦康纳 答对了 -谢谢 太好了
Ah, you punk. Oh, you punk,I'm a director. I directed... 噢 你这个小妖精 我是一位导演 我执导过
Oh, Clint Eastwood.Yeah.Oh yeah. 哦 是克林特·伊斯特伍德 答对了 太好啦
she...If I could turn back time.Oh Cher! Wow that's wonderful. 她啊 "如果时光倒流" 喔 雪儿 太棒了
And I am telling you. - Ah, Jennifer Hudson.-" 我想告诉你" -啊 是詹妮弗·哈德森
Okay.I'm the most famous person in the world,And I host a talk show, and I Oprah Winfrey.Yeah, yeah. 好的 我是世界上最红的人 我主持一档脱口秀 并且我 奥普拉·温弗瑞 答对啦
Oh, uh, I, I like shooting guns, and uh...Back in the day of the western most famous. 这个 最经典的西部片 我喜欢开枪射击
Who was it?John Wayne. - John Wayne.Of course it was John Wayne. 是谁 约翰·韦恩 -约翰·韦恩 当然是约翰·韦恩
I did John Wayne.You did very well.I was just blanking. 我模仿的是约翰·韦恩 你模仿得非常好 是我短路了
Totally my fault.The 87th annual Academy 1 Awards airs live this Sunday night at 830 eastern on ABC.We'll be right back.Neil Patrick Harris. 都怪我 第87届奥斯卡颁奖典礼 将于本周日晚东部时间8点30分在ABC电视台卫星直播 一小段广告之后精彩继续 谢谢尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯
标签:
脱口秀