高频英语口语对话 第256期:询问客房服务
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
询问客房服务
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Excuse me. Do you speak English?
A:打扰一下,请问你会说英语吗?
B:Yes, I do. How can I help you?
B:是的,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
A:Well, I've just arrived in my room, but there are no instructiions in English about the facilities available! Could you help me for a moment?
A:是这样,我刚到房间,但是我发现这里的电器设备没有英文说明。您介意帮我一下吗?
B:Of course not. What exactly would you like to know?
B:当然不介意了,您具体想知道什么?
A:First, what is the number for room service?
A:首先,客房服务部的电话是多少?
B:It's 1200. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
B:1200.客房服务全天24小时都能为您提供服务。
A:Very good. Now, could you help me to adjust 1 the air conditioning, please? It's too hot in my room.
A:非常好,现在您能帮我调一下空调吗?我的房间里太热了。
B:Yes, the control unit is on the wall next to the bathroom. Is 24℃ all right?
B:好的,控制开关就在浴室旁边的墙上。24℃行吗?
A:Yes, that's perfect. Another thing, if need more items 2 for the mini-bar, which Number should I call?
A:可以,刚刚好了。另外,如果我的“小型酒吧”还需要东西,我应该拔哪个号码?
B:You should call the Housekeeping Department on 2300. They will replace any stock 3 for you immediately.
B:您可以拨客房服务部的电话,号码是2300。他们可以马上为您替换任何储藏物品。
A:I see. So, is it possible to make international phone calls from my room?
A:我知道了。那从我的房间可以拨国际长途吗?
B:That's no problem. Just dial 9 to get an outside line, and then dial the number as usual.
B:没问题。您只要先拨9接外线,然后正常拨号就可以了。
A:Well, thanks a lot for your help.
A:好的,非常感谢你的帮助。
B:No problem, sir. if there's anything else you need, you can find me at the desk by the elevator, or you can call housekeeping if I'm not there.
B:不客气,先生。如果您还需要其他的服务,您可以乘电梯到柜台来找我,或者可以联系客房服务员。
A:OK, goodbye.
A:好的,再见。
B:Goodbye, sir.
B:再见,先生。
vt.调整,使适应于,校准;vi.调整,适应于,校准
- Foreigners take some time to adjust to our way of life.外国人要花一些时间才能适应我们的生活方式。
- It is difficult to adjust one's habits to someone else.一个人很难使自己的习惯适于他人。
n.物料项目 (任何一种自制或采购的零部件或组装件,如最终产品、部件、子部件、零件或原材料);条( item的名词复数 );一项;一则;一件商品(或物品)
- Bulky items will be collected separately. 大件物品将分开收集。
- Customers with ten items or less can use the express lane. 购买十件商品以内的顾客可使用快速购物通道。