艾伦脱口秀第372期:每当潮汐变幻时
英语课
I know what you're thinking.Ellen,you can't end the show without continuing your week long soap opera 我知道你们在想什么 Ellen 你可不能不播这周的肥皂剧就结束节目啊
And you're right,it's time for episode 1 3 of As The Tide Turns 是的 现在马上播出第三期《每当潮汐变幻时》
Life is like the ocean.Complicated currents,highs and lows and ever changing cycle 生命就像大海 那复杂的海流 高潮 低潮 还有不断变化的周期
And European men in tiny bathing suits.This is what happens,As The Tide Turns 当欧洲人还穿着小小的浴衣 当潮汐变幻时 会发生什么
Pierre.I didn't see you there,don't sneak 2 up on me like that Pierre 我没有发现你来了 别这样偷袭我
Everyone knows what's going on here 大家都知道发生了什么事情
What,That I'm madly in love with you.Pierre no. 什么事情 我疯狂的爱上了你 Pierre 别这样
That night we spend in Pairs,you almost.Pierre stop 我们在巴黎的那个晚上 你差点 Pierre 停下
That night,that night when you almost fell from the Fairswhale 那晚 那晚你差点从Fairswhale上摔下来
And I pulled you into my strong arms and we kissed.Pierre,put your glasses on 我用强壮的胳膊搂住了你 我们接吻了 Pierre 快戴上你的眼镜
Tatiana.See.I knew,you thought I was my evil twin sister Janet Tatiana 看到了没 我就知道你把我当成我的胞妹Janet了
I'm sorry.I knew you were in love with her 对不起 我知道你爱她
n.(作品的一段)情节,插曲,系列事件中之一
- The episode was a huge embarrassment for all concerned.这段小插曲令所有有关人员都感到非常尴尬。
- This episode remains sharply engraved on my mind.这段经历至今仍深深地铭刻在我的心中。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀