艾伦脱口秀第264期:太让人钦佩了
英语课
that's not hard that's that's the,my back is so far you can iron a shirt on my back 一点都不难吧 你们看看 我的背几乎没有弧度 都可以在上面熨衣服了
and my feet closed together which is just harder to do than 我的脚离的也很近 这样子难度要大很多
you can,look how wide her feet,you can do that,you can definitely do that 你们看看她两脚之间的距离宽很多 这样子谁都能做 绝对可以
Actually those pushups have a name called "the cheater pushups" 事实上 我觉得这样的俯卧撑有个专有名词 叫做“山赛俯卧撑”
all right,so let's keep the tap rolling 来 继续往下看
fourteen,fifteen,we were pretty good,we were both doing well 十四 十五 我们都很厉害 我们其实不分上下
and I'm realizing I shouldn't keep,that embarrassing the first lady,I decided 1 to stop 不过我觉得如果我再继续做的话 会让第一夫人尴尬的 所以我收手了
all right,so I have to say,that really is impressive 话说回来 还是挺精彩的
I mean really,that's the first lady I'd say to do push-up 我是说真的 第一夫人在做俯卧撑唉
that's amazing,twenty-five push-ups 很让人叹为观止 25个呢
I mean I don't know when the last time you've tried to do put their heart to twenty five push-ups,that really impressive 我不知道你们有没有试过 一鼓作气做25个俯卧撑 太让人钦佩了
and I mean she's six years younger than me but I still think that's really 虽然她比我还年轻了6岁 不过话说回来
So congratulations on your "victory" 还是要恭喜你获得“胜利”
and I do want a rematching the next time it'll be knuckles 3 下次有机会的话再较量一次 不过要做指节俯卧撑
because I understand you can't do knuckle 2 one but I can 因为我知道你不会做 但是我会
So the next time she's here we'll do knuckle push-ups 所以下次比指节俯卧撑好了
but anyway I thought that was pretty amazing,I'm really really proud of her so er "victory",all right we'll be back. 当然你做到那样已经很厉害了 实在我她的“胜利”感到骄傲 休息一会 马上回来
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
n.指节;vi.开始努力工作;屈服,认输
- They refused to knuckle under to any pressure.他们拒不屈从任何压力。
- You'll really have to knuckle down if you want to pass the examination.如果想通过考试,你确实应专心学习。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀