时间:2019-02-12 作者:英语课 分类:实用英语


英语课

    2010年上海世博会园内参观英语对话

    上海世博园区共有13个出入口,8个位地面常规出入口,其中5个位于浦东,3个位于浦西,另外4个水上出入口,也称为“水门”,3个位于浦东,1个位于浦西,还有一个轨道交通出入口,位于浦西。在这些出入口将配置500多个检票闸口。

    Visitor: Hello! Where should I park my car?

    参观者:你好!请问我的车该停哪儿?

    Volunteer: To the parking 1 lot, just over there.

    志愿者:请将车停到那边的停车场。

    Visitor: Thanks!

    参观者:谢谢。

    Visitor: Excuse me. Where is the entrance?

    参观者:请问入口在什么地方?

    Volunteer: Please go along this way. The Expo Site entrance is ahead, 500 meters away from here.

    志愿者:请往这里走。世博园区的入口就在前方500米处。

    Visitor: Shall we travel within the Expo Site by walk or by car?

    参观者:那在园区内参观需要步行还是开车呢?

    Volunteer: Almost by walk. You may also take a bus. The bus station square is on the west side ofthe Expo Site; you need to walk another 800 meters to get there. The direction boards will guideyour way.

    志愿者:世博园区内最主要的交通方式是步行。当然你也可以乘坐公交车。公交站广场在世博园区的西面,再向前走800米就到了,您会看到指示牌的。

    Visitor: OK, thanks. I find the parking here quite under strain 2. The latecomers might find noparking space available.

    参观者:好的,谢谢。我发现停车位很紧张,是不是来晚了就没有车位了呢?

    Volunteer: Yes, it's true. Therefore, coming by metro 3 is suggested.

    志愿者:是的,所以建议大家还是乘坐地铁来参观。

    Visitor: I see. Thanks!

    参观者:我知道了谢谢你。

    Volunteer: You're welcome.

    志愿者:不客气。

    常用词汇停车场 parking lot地下车库 underground parking lot停车位 parking space高速公路 expressway隧道 tunnel指示标 guidepost路牌 direction board, road sign



n.停车,停机,停放
  • A bus is parking on the road.路上停着一辆公共汽车。
  • Next you must learn how to back a car into a parking space.下一步你应该学会如何把车倒入停车的空地。
n.紧张,拉紧,血统;v.劳累,拉紧,过份使用
  • Strain the fat off before you serve the soup.在上汤前把里面的油滤掉。
  • He had a muscular strain.他肌肉过劳。
n.地铁;adj.大都市的;(METRO)麦德隆(财富500强公司之一总部所在地德国,主要经营零售)
  • Can you reach the park by metro?你可以乘地铁到达那个公园吗?
  • The metro flood gate system is a disaster prevention equipment.地铁防淹门系统是一种防灾设备。
标签: 上海 世博会
学英语单词